Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

How many folks didn't see where it said.. IT IS REMOVABLE?

REMOVABLE... again. REMOVABLE.

The China's won't look like that at Release probably...but those who say Melo doesn't deserve his own line......

He outsold Bron last season by ohhh...$20 or so Million....

Whats in store this year?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

that uno cinco is wack only ocho cinco is acceptable.
<!-----<span style="text-decoration:underline"><!-----<span style="color:red;font-family:times new roman;font-size:small;">"Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes"</span><!-----</span><!-----<br><br><br><!-----<span style="color:lime;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:medium;">Searching for AJ II,VIII,IX,XII,XVI all size 13-13.5</span><!-----

those will be getting copped seeing as i use my blk/univ blue/taxi M3 to wear to work now. I like these more then i like all the other ones
"Even If I Aint Good Lookin You Can Bet My Chick Is"

those are fire
w/o the sock
the sock ruined it
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

via KENLU

20071015_9.jpg

20071015_8.jpg

20071015_7.jpg

20071015_6.jpg

without a doubt the best Melo's.....by far.
MyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat​

M4's are lookin good! way better than the M3's
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

I read that^^

Then read it again and figured it had to be sarcasm.

Then I giggled. lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

haha. Yeah total sarcasm. In the same vein as wishing I could tell if the Air More Uptempo had air in it.

Definitely turned out better than I expected. The eggplant colorway is very nice. These are definitely better than the Lebron V's. These may be the first Melo's I get.
Dallas Cowboys​
5-1​

Those pics did it for me. I'll pick up a pr. The Melo series has always felt good on my feet. I've owned 1.5, 3s.
COOK # 45
get fit.

Does NT see a trend? There was a lot of hatred towards J's when they first started. Same deal with Melo's. Now imma be the first to say, I hated all Melo's up until now. I'm not exactly a fan of all the colorways, but when I saw the blk/eggplant, I said "not half bad". Now I'm convinced that I'm buyin' a pair.
Park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?!?!? WHA?!?!? I think I'll just take "Flight"!!!

def the best melo's by far. but still not good enough for a cop.
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

great pics but really not feeling em personally

not worth copping

melo got some really nasty tats also (not in a good way!!)

WOW those look great in that picture..still plannin on only coppin the white/black colorway..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

damn....those removable liners....niiiceee...i might have to get me a pair of those, they look real nice
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

they look good...love the sockliner idea..
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Back
Top Bottom