Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

Every year I say I'ma get the Melos... and every year, they go on sale and I pass. I still want the black M3s.

As for the M4s, they look okay. The sole looks a little boot'@#%$ and the back looks like it'll rub a lot and be irritating.
aim: trooph22 email: [email protected]

i wanna hate these so bad but i cant....but does anyone else think these are gnna make ur feet sweat if u do physical activity in them?

Quote:
Speaking of which it that patent leather on the white/black ones?
Every pic I've seen and every "insider" comment I've heard points to them being patent.

Quote:
that uno cinco is wack only ocho cinco is acceptable.
Melo actully has some Puerto Rican heritage which can be seen in his "M" logo:

prpatch.gif
1189577867117_462860.jpg

My question at this point is, WHEN DO WE GET THE TECHNOLOGY BREAKDOWN OF THIS SHOE? It's been months since the first images leaked, but all I've seen confirmed so far is the obvious Foam-based heel-counter and removable ankle sleeve. Any word on the cushioning tech at least?
THE ONLY ANSWER FOR MELO IS THE ONE PLAYING RIGHT BY HIS SIDE....
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

that shoe is tight,why can't they make a nice shoe like that to kobe?
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

I still think the lines of this shoe are confusing. They lack any form of flow. The continuity of the yellow piping onto the tongue is a nice touch. the toe piece seems at war with two different lines (the heel foam and midsole). The midsole looks like too many ideas. The fact that the midsole flattens out at the heal of the shoe where the lines are of the upper are the most drastic makes it look odd.

Shoes look way better w/o that sockliner.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

The only colorway i'm getting for the m4's are the eggplants
TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

None of y'all will be gettin' the Eggplants if they're a B-More exclusive like I've been hearing... :lol:
laugh.gif
COME BACK LIKE JORDAN
.45​

The problem with Melo shoes is that he ALWAYS has a colorway for his team colors.It makes sense so that he can sell more jerseys but i think that he OD's on it too much.
If they would get rid of the yellow and blue lines add a grey, black or red stitching would look 100x better
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

^^ But they also know to release it in other colors.
The M3 had Grey trim... and the M4 will have many colors
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Melo rocked the White/Uni-Blue M4's to start the season. All the pics on Getty were crappy (in terms of shoe shots).
THE ONLY ANSWER FOR MELO IS THE ONE PLAYING RIGHT BY HIS SIDE....
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Quote:
The problem with Melo shoes is that he ALWAYS has a colorway for his team colors

:stoneface:

Melo's college and pro career uniforms are all based on orange, yellow or blue. why would they use anything else?
XI's and XII's only came in primary Bulls colors so why should these be any different?

at least his line doesn't get beat to death like LeBrons does.
i think the V.5 comes in as having the most colorways on a Melo line.

personally i hope they keep the colorways of Melos public releases to a minimum.

a few PE for him during the season is expected.

but when it comes to 40 different colorways of one sneaker, IMO that's a bit excessive.
MyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat​

^^^^^^^Nobody is asking for 40 colors :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
XI's and XII's only came in primary Bulls colors so why should these be any different?

So what about the rest of the J's???? you act like they J's only came out in red, black and white. get the eff outta here. Like i said they dont need to have 40 colors. but i swear that the only thing you can wear with his shoes are his jersey.

Quote:
you act like they J's only came out in red, black and white. get the eff outta here

not at all. what i am saying is, it's appropriate for his shoes to come out in colors that reflect the teams colors. you'll see also that i mentioned just the XI and XII.

you said his shoes "ALWAYS" come out in his team colors. what do you expect? he has to wear the shoes when he plays. what's the point of wearing a black/red colorway of his sneaker with a nuggets jersey?

there have always been options with all the Melo releases.

melo_lo_wht_obs_5.jpg

melo_lo_wht_cinder_3.jpg

melo_15_allstar.jpg

melo_15_blk.jpg

melo55_all_star.jpg

melo55_lo_wht_nvy_uni.jpg

melo55_lo_blk_red.jpg

melo55_lo_wht_red.jpg

melo55_lo_wht_blk_5.jpg

melo55_wht_sil.jpg

m3_bday.jpg

melo_m3_wht_sil.jpg

all that, plus the M4's will be coming in a black/red colorway, a navy/white colorway and also a black/white colorway.

if you couldn't find 'something to wear' with any of those sneakers, i suggest maybe expanding the range in your wardrobe.

so if it's all the same to you, i'll stay 'the eff' in here.

eyes.gif

MyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat​

Back
Top Bottom