Pics of the Taxi Jordan MELO M4

M

mazedowner

5yn8h7d.jpg

Seemed like ya'll liked the "Eggplants", so, thought ya'll would like to see these as well.

MaZe
www.KIXandtheCITY.com: Dedicated to Sneaker Culture and Sneaker Connoisseurs​

I like the colorway, just not sure on the design yet. I'll have to see them in person or wait for better pics.
I am a female with a shoe addiction

^allthingsjordan why the hate for Melo?
I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

It's official...I never did this b4 but I'm a have 2 cop multiple colorways of one sneaker...this shoe is gonna be 2 dope...jus' like the other three.... :hat
pimp.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
~Jersey, I Rep it on the Luv Luv...~​
Another murdera, just another pranksta​
Rude boy dead cause he thought he was a gangsta​
Tried 2 live the life of a hood from the streets
Test the wrong dread, now I'm in eternal sleep​

best Melo yet. the shoe not the colorway.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
WTB 2001 retro I black/ Royal Blue and Retro 1 Black/ Varstity Red sz 13 or 14

Those are actually pretty dope. These should have been the XXII's
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

those look nice. i cant wait to try these ones out. the last melo's weren't very comfurtable.

a blk/rd/wht colorway would be :hat
pimp.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

HELL YEAH.

Yes, caps was necessary.
I'll get you what you need..retail is for suckas!(I'll match/beat prices on any lanzar/pyle products) 40'' Hi-Definition LCD Flat Panel TV #
# HDTV Compatible: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i $1999.00 Shipped (in the US)
[email protected]
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

XX1 influence is definitely seen on the aesthetics of the shoe. They're aight in my book. Nothing too exciting, just my opinion.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

eww 2 3 4 5
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Back
Top Bottom