Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

I'm definitely planning on copping because the XIII is an excellent hoop shoe as well as the X. What gets me is the DMP was $299 (roughtly $150 for the XI & the VI each)....
so Countdown pack is roughly $155 each for the X...let me see came out last year for $125 & the XIII came out for $135
2 yrs ago....that packaging better be dang good... :frown:
frown.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

I like both. Won't be buyin though.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

The new sockliner on tha X's gimme an itch. See tha white/blk checker pattern. It stands out a lot compared to tha OG. doesn't make a difference. will be coppin', won't be wearin'.
Park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?!?!? WHA?!?!? I think I'll just take "Flight"!!!

A must cop pack. I just wish JB would fix the soxliner on the X's . That would be heaven.
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Quote:
will be coppin', won't be wearin'.
|I
tired.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Just make the insole of the Shadow X's darker and we clear in my book. :pimp:
pimp.gif

"Man what I'm supposed to do now man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Knaye West

Pass.....i'm gonna have to be real picky with J's next year. The days of buying shoes every month for me have passed..
GO TITANS! * GO WIZARDS! *GO SHARKS! *font color=red size=5]GO TERPS![/font]

I hate this package.

Shadow X's :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I love the XIII's, but I still think it is more financially practical to obtain an OG pair. Shadow X's will be clutter in my closet.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

4m1zvph.jpg
teammemphistigers
15Allen 5Anderson 35Bailey 3Dorsey 14Douglas-Roberts 2Dozier 1Kemp 20Mack 31McGrady 4Niles 32Robinson 23Rose 0Taggart​

hope i can get these but are they limited or like GR limited like the bmp's
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

I would like the truth about Jumpmans on X's once and for all. Can we have all the facts in one sitting without the research?

10 and half in my Air Force One, gimme 2 purr- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

Its a nice pack, a lil too rich for my blood though.
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

The package is a great idea.
The Cage Is Unlocked You Can't Tame The Beast
The Only Time You Speak Is When You Pray For Peace

The sockliner on the x's determines if i cop this package or just look for OG xiii's
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

The retro 10's have a colorful tag where the orginal 10s have the size tag. Does that coloruful tag have anything to do with the og 10s? Like on shirts or sumthin to have JB put them on the retros?
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

Quote:
aNYthing, is there tumbled leather on the toe?

Thats all I want to know.
"Man what I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

Back
Top Bottom