Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

I'll be trying to make my own packs. I'm hunting ebay hard to scoop some of these OG's people are selling due to the packs coming out
pimp.gif

Doesn't make sense 2 b so limited the shoes would sell out eif they released like BMp. it just makes it easier for people 2 just pass on shoes. price pointis to high they should have kept the 23 theme and made they $230. Then JB could have a reason to make them so limited

Hopefully they are on NDC.

If not, Eastbay, here I come.

Enh, on second thought. I'm going to try and cop off PYS or another site. A little extra ($50-$100) won't hurt near as much once I see BINs of $700 andup on eBay.

Won't hurt NEAR as much.

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Hopefully they are on NDC.

If not, Eastbay, here I come.

Enh, on second thought. I'm going to try and cop off PYS or another site. A little extra ($50-$100) won't hurt near as much once I see BINs of $700 and up on eBay.

Won't hurt NEAR as much.
trust me, rape sites like pys wont be charging JUST 50-100 extra for these...

i copped the shawdow 10's earlier today. it was unexpected. went into athletes foot. dude came up to me and ask me what sz i wore. i said a 13 and he saidif i wanted to go half. i was like hell yea. but since he was paying more, he chose the 13's. but anywho, the shawdow 10's are gonna be highly slepton. shoes are straight fire. both pairs actually. quality is nice too.

good pics, i am feelin those shadows, i need to go half with someone for the shadows,

I didn't need to see that pic. I want the Shadow Xs now. I was only wanting those XIIIs but now.....

COOK # 45

get fit.

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Too Be Honest They Look Fake,[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]I Bet You That Alot Of Air Jordan Shadows Are Going To Be On eBay.[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Still a Cop.[/color]

pys had the dmp for $930 when they release. So dont be shocked when u see the prices they have for this package

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Yo that is a fresh pickup!. What city is your Athlete's Foot at?

thanks. im located in houston.

and to irvking....these 10's aint fake homie.

I am guessing there is no way to get only the 13's?\

Only from a seller on EBAY?

I knew all along that when the pics of the shadows start to drop everybody would wake up.......can't wait
pimp.gif

I didn't read the whole post but are these going to be available on Eastbay?

Back
Top Bottom