Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Originally Posted by nuffkicks

does anyone know if the same jordan box will come with all the packages?
i was just about 2ask that cus other site are selling the 2pack in the same box as this one

How immature are you 160? You send me the most racist and vulgar PM imaginable. Why? I really feel sorry for you if you need to result to racist remarksONLINE, lord knows you wouldn't say it in person. *hits report button*

it is one box the two boxes fold apart and then the box cover with the jumpman logo covers the boxes in one case

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

How immature are you 160? You send me the most racist and vulgar PM imaginable. Why? I really feel sorry for you if you need to result to racist remarks ONLINE, lord knows you wouldn't say it in person. *hits report button*

I am very immature. Dont feel sorry for me.

I'm serious.

So next time say out of my business and i'll stay out of yours.

This is not the second third or forth time you had something to say to me or about my friend online business.

I did not need to take it there but thats the only way I knew I would get under your skin.

LOL @ 160. I guess some folks just don't know about you.....

No point in messing with him. Just let it go mexican soul. There is nothing to be gained by battling with somebody who you will never meet.

Originally Posted by tupac003

LOL @ 160. I guess some folks just don't know about you.....

No point in messing with him. Just let it go mexican soul. There is nothing to be gained by battling with somebody who you will never meet.

I feel you. He doesn't get under my skin; I get under his by the way he reacts and goes straight to the racial remarks. Point is...mr. 160 was mute inthe general thread when mods where giving him the business so he returns to the jordan forum to hide. I'm just trying to watch out for my NTers and give emthe heads up on the shady business he pushes for Ming aka marqueesole.com

[Molely] "HAHA! These guys!" [/Friday after Next]
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

got mine today in the mail from kicks-r-us.com the 13's are smoking the 10's will do very happy with the quality.
298119826.jpg
I thought these couldn't be sold early.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

what is the highest number a store near you has or is receiving of this package
i think 32..... I know that FNL store Fox Hill , the one that is getting the 23's has 10 pairs in a size 12... I can just imagine how many they gottotal....

I'm gonna be calling a few local spots tomorrow because i still don't know where I'll be getting them. I just might have to try my luck withEastbay.

how limited are these ive been hitting up some of the stores i got to and there not sure if there gonna get these

Back
Top Bottom