Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Cant wait for these. I hope the Xs don't squeek as much as the last retros.
Pre-order Your Upcoming retro VIIIs,Spiz'ikes, XVs and Countdown Packages at Kaysshoes.com (matching t-shirt and socks with every order)
Use this code for an additional $5 off any purchase: 114Get 20% off at Karmaloop.com Repcode:TL12549

Want to make some extra cash to put towards sneakers?
Go to Treasure Troppers and make money doing offers or getting cash back for shopping.

OG Shadow Xs are much better but still coppin these :wink:
wink.gif

ayo, when these drop?

nvm, I see it...
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

Man, its a tough decision to either get these for christmas a month early or to get some Fire Red V's or Military IV's. The shadow X's look better with the 23 on the side but I really dont like the black and white inner lining. If it was like the OG's inner lining then I think I would cop for sure. The XIII's on the other hand are awesome.
Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

^ $310 for a box :smh:
smh.gif

HYPEBEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:
roll.gif

i was never a huge fan of the X's. they shoulda dropped the chicago X's in this pack. im still on the fence. this XIII is my favorite XIII colorway. i guess it depends on how easy it will be to cop and if im willing to part with $310 after the holidays.
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

^ No, I don't agree.

Do those OGs you posted look better?

Absolutely.

Definitely.

But do the retro Shadows look horrible? HORRIBLE?

No, I don't agree.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Those 10s look terrible, they look dusty as hell! I gotta find somebody to go in half with me!
You Big Cat! You Know Mooly? He Got Big Dough! He Sell Big Kushy!

nice package but i might pass and get the package with the IXs because i don't have any retro IXs

This will easily be one of the top 5 overall packages.
With both kicks being real hot and appreciated.
Definate Cop!
The World Is Mine

Back
Top Bottom