Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

darthska

Staff member
Just thought I would put the pictures of the two shoes together in one thread, like I did with the XIIIs and the Xs here: Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack (and any of you can do the same once we have pics of both pairs of shoes goinginto a Countdown Pack)

XIVs (new colorway; originally posted on NikeTalk by heat23)

White/black IXs (originally posted on NikeTalk by aNYth1ng)

7ynm9f5.jpg
6yvrz0l.jpg

12-12-07 Pictures (originally posted on NikeTalk by heat23)

(the next IX pics were originally posted by blco02):

2007121222482351650.jpg
2007121222475752191.jpg

TOGETHER (originally posted by blco02)

2007121222472490841.jpg
2007121222464888781.jpg

SKA I bought PhotoBucket pro so the limit wont run out again. Ska here go the pix again.

Im kinda feeling the XIV's and definately feelin the IX's but the only thing thats kinda getting to me about these packs is that all the shoes have thesame color scheme (different combos of White, Black, and Red). It would have been better if they released other colors too i.e. white navy, white carolina,silver black, etc...

It's gonna seem like Im always wearing those colors next year to the untrained eyes after all these packs come out..
laugh.gif

For the record, I am COMPLETELY feeling this pack.

I love the XIIIs in the XIII + X pack, but the Xs? Not so much. The '23' on the side is a nice touch for the Shadow Xs, but not enough to make me grabthe pack.

But I love both shoes in this pack. I was hoping for either these white/black IXs or powder IXs, and I pretty much knew powder IXs wouldn't happen.

And now we all continue waiting for pics of the XI + XII pack... mainly for the XI.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

WOW I JUST WON A DS PAIR FOR 170 TOTAL ON EBAY SZ 10.5 NIB. THIS WAS THE MY 3RD JORDAN SHOE AS A KID AND THE SHOE THAT I ACTUALLY STARTED CARING ABOUT.
WILL GET THE PACK BUT THE XIV WILL BE BEATERS.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

And now we all continue waiting for pics of the XI + XII pack... mainly for the XII.

a8935363427160a8cad490cacc3c331dd5115ef.gif
but yeah this pack is nice the XIVs look great, andwho doesn't like those IXs.

I'll be working 2 jobs next semester...JB is deciding for me where that extra money will go :/.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

does the box stay the same for all?
If they do that would get a bit boring right..... But anyways.. I wish they droped dif. colorways... My IX's are still dope and fresh has hell....

i still want these 14's, the 9's look nice to
i never seen them on a foot before, more
importantly how do they look on mines.....
yeah an Chico Cumming im with you... all the
colors seem to be white/red/black colorways
i love navy and white, and cool gray...but
ill take what i can get.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I can honestly say I won't be copping even with my employee disco
If we can use our discounts, I will cop in a heartbeat

So far, I'm not liking any of the Packs. I'd rather just cop the earlier retros for the same price as a pack.

Back
Top Bottom