Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

The XIV have really grown on me. I dont think the hype will be anywhere near the previous pack for these. The IX are not desireable to alot of people and thexiv sat on shelves for months. This is good for me since I love both of those models.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

The XIV have really grown on me. I dont think the hype will be anywhere near the previous pack for these. The IX are not desireable to alot of people and the xiv sat on shelves for months. This is good for me since I love both of those models.

these XIV's are trash.....i still know stores wit da all black XIV's wit pink, and cherrywood, and da last shots....

im so convinced that those IX's will crack within 50 steps that i ain't gonna bother....i'll rock wit my 01' pair....even if they areslightly beated....

Pack ain't worth it unless you seeing 30% discount or more. Packs will sit for a while overall.
Yup, I really need another pair of the White/Black IX (Mesh is fugly on my Retro's
frown.gif
). I always said, that I would use the XIV's as beaters, but after seeingand holding them in person,
sick.gif
, straight garbage. I got an OG pair of"Last Shots", and two retro pairs of "Last Shots". One of those pairs gets heavy PT in the rotation, and these variant looking XIV'swill see no action. I'm getting my pack at a deep discount, so splitting is a viable option. I will make my own pack, and put my "Last Shots"where these variant XIV's sit. I might bust a Lu/Screech and switch the insole,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

The XIV have really grown on me. I dont think the hype will be anywhere near the previous pack for these. The IX are not desireable to alot of people and the xiv sat on shelves for months. This is good for me since I love both of those models.

these XIV's are trash.....i still know stores wit da all black XIV's wit pink, and cherrywood, and da last shots....

im so convinced that those IX's will crack within 50 steps that i ain't gonna bother....i'll rock wit my 01' pair....even if they are slightly beated....
let me know where i can get the last shots.
nerd.gif

I'm passing as well. Nice package, but not a "must have". I'll keep my money for the future packages.

this pack probaly wont do as well as the others
people simply do not want the xiv this soon after all the other xivs dropped

I'd much rather have regular "last shots" than the ones in the pack. JB could have saved some material. The pack would still sell because theIX's are the main catch.

Originally Posted by chi town aloha

Here's my pack before the flood of pics come in...

AJ IX
307865586.jpg
307865574.jpg

AJ XIV
307865593.jpg
307865580.jpg

the IX's look cool. i don't like the stitching that runs along the laces on the XIV's. looks too crooked for my liking. i'm gonna passon this pack. thanks for the pictures. definitely like the IX's as far as pics go.

Didn't we just get these IXs in like 03

WHEN ARE WE GETTING POWDER BLUE IXs!!!!

The definition of disappointing Pack.

Didn't we just get these IXs in like 03

Even my spots passed on getting this package for the consumers. Owners weren't feeling this one. They're all gearing up for the future ones.

Here's my pack before the flood of pics come in...
laugh.gif
I doubt they'll be a flood of pics fam. Enjoy this...

ehh, pass. i already have the 2 other color of the XIV, this one looks less desirable. i'd like the IX's, but not at the expense of another shoe idon't want.

I can't wait for this pack. I missed out on the IXs in 2002 and I can't find any XIVs in size 16.

Back
Top Bottom