pics of tiger woods mistresses UPDATE link pg.1 (good read)

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

its quite obvious hes a normal guy

This.

Some of you women are in for a shock when you get married.
So, you are saying that most married men cheat?That it is normal? A man, married or not who is in a committed relationship who cheats has low morals and no values. That says something substantial about their character as a human being.The same goes for a woman who cheats on her significant other.

I am sure most of you are not condoning Tiger's behavior. But, it does maybe seem like some of you are. So, you are just trying to tell me, what is the big deal? Someone inform me here please.
laugh.gif
I wonder how many of you are serial cheaters yourselves.

not normal for married men to cheat. but its very normal for men to bang everything moving if they get the chance. especially if its a famous athlete who hasgood looking women throwing it at him all day. you make it seem like hes a nympho when in fact almost any guy would be doing the same thing given the chance(at least if they were single). i dont support it because hes married, i just dont care really. i think that if you are such a high profile guy, you should notbe getting married at all until you are older because of things like this.

TIGER WAS & STILL IS HITTIN EVERYTHING MOVIN & HE'S NO GONNA STOP HE JUST GONNA DUMP THEM ALL & START OVER

& EVENTUALLY HIS DI^% WILL FALL OFF

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Tiger is a filthy rich, extremely famous athlete who has more exposure to more people any of us have ever met in our entire lives. We have no idea what it's like to be him. However, we (most of us) know what it's like to be a male. We like sex, period. He probably wasn't ever ready to be married. His entire life has revolved around awkward interactions with people who are either a) terrified to meet him, b) kissing up to him, c) interviewing him, or d) just as famous as he is. He's completely morphed into a different person than he used to be, with confidence through the roof, since he wasn't born famous. He's the alpha dog in any room he walks into, period. I was surprised that it took this long for all this to come out. And yes, men think about boning chicks all the time, even with their own girls around. Nobody here is Tiger Woods so we don't know how we would act if we could have any girl we see on a daily basis.

Sorry to hurt your virgin ears, but I don't think he's sick, I think he's a hot-blooded male with a choice of any woman on earth and unfortunately, he chose to get married.
Mister Friendly wrote:
Exactly. Most men will cheat unless they have a STRONG spiritual base. But most guys dont get hot @$%@ thrown at them for free all the time. When I mean free I mean no talking or listening. Just let you smash free.
laugh.gif

I do believe he is sick. As humans, we have something called control and reasoning, as well as logic. How many of us have desires? So then if somehow has a desire to steal to fulfill a certain feeling or goal, oh they are just human, it is normal to steal? Ok then, using this logic, why did Tiger get married? If he wants to go around and bone any female walking by and have all these sex escapades, why get into a committed relationship, and then cheat?Why not just remain single where you can have all the sex romps you want without hurting anyone in the process? He is a dog like all those who cheat and have affairs when they are in committed relationships. He gets no sympathy from me whatsoever.

The average male and female do not practice any of those. Someone with self-control, self-discipline, and common sense is getting harder andharder to find.

Tiger is a filthy rich, extremely famous athlete who has more exposure to more people any of us have ever met in our entire lives. We have no idea what it's like to be him. However, we (most of us) know what it's like to be a male. We like sex, period. He probably wasn't ever ready to be married. His entire life has revolved around awkward interactions with people who are either a) terrified to meet him, b) kissing up to him, c) interviewing him, or d) just as famous as he is. He's completely morphed into a different person than he used to be, with confidence through the roof, since he wasn't born famous. He's the alpha dog in any room he walks into, period. I was surprised that it took this long for all this to come out. And yes, men think about boning chicks all the time, even with their own girls around. Nobody here is Tiger Woods so we don't know how we would act if we could have any girl we see on a daily basis.

Sorry to hurt your virgin ears, but I don't think he's sick, I think he's a hot-blooded male with a choice of any woman on earth and unfortunately, he chose to get married.

Mister Friendly wrote:
Exactly. Most men will cheat unless they have a STRONG spiritual base. But most guys dont get hot @$%@ thrown at them for free all the time. When I mean free I mean no talking or listening. Just let you smash free.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dima dont even waste your time using reasoning with these kids. Just let them think that all men cheat and all married men will cheat if {} is thrown at them.Tiger is a normal man, and he did what all men would have done. They're the ones who will never have a relationship with trust, love, honesty, morals, andintegrity.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Dima dont even waste your time using reasoning with these kids. Just let them think that all men cheat and all married men will cheat if {} is thrown at them. Tiger is a normal man, and he did what all men would have done. They're the ones who will never have a relationship with trust, love, honesty, morals, and integrity.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Mister Friendly wrote:
laugh.gif

I do believe he is sick. As humans, we have something called control and reasoning, as well as logic. How many of us have desires? So then if somehow has a desire to steal to fulfill a certain feeling or goal, oh they are just human, it is normal to steal? Ok then, using this logic, why did Tiger get married? If he wants to go around and bone any female walking by and have all these sex escapades, why get into a committed relationship, and then cheat?Why not just remain single where you can have all the sex romps you want without hurting anyone in the process? He is a dog like all those who cheat and have affairs when they are in committed relationships. He gets no sympathy from me whatsoever.

laugh.gif
Newsflash!....Not everybody gets married because they are unconditionally in love. Some people get married because they want kids, they want stability, they have an image to uphold etc.
don't pay her any mind she's just a little emotional right now and not thinking straight at all.

All I'm gonna say is, Tiger +%$%!$ up. He is a clown for cheating but my dude is getting destroyed by the media. Cot damn. Everyday something pops up thatmakes me say, "damn when does it stop"

Ummmm, I never said all men cheat. I just think Tiger's mistake was getting married when he obviously is in no position to have a committed relationshipcause he slaying prosties 2 at a time. I don't know how it's a reflection of my relationships if I'm letting you know what men think aboutconstantly. And for the females, stop getting angry, you guys are acting like Tiger cheated on you. Fallll back.

Ummmm, I never said all men cheat. I just think Tiger's mistake was getting married when he obviously is in no position to have a committed relationship cause he slaying prosties 2 at a time. I don't know how it's a reflection of my relationships if I'm letting you know what men think about constantly. And for the females, stop getting angry, you guys are acting like Tiger cheated on you. Fallll back.

/thread

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by BlackCease

Tiger is damn near a billionaire, is close to winning the most majors ever, and basically needs nothing from anybody at this point in his life. If I was him my first official statement woulda been, "Ayo...suck my %*$#, all yall. One."
30cpvdv.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

truth!

Ummmm, I never said all men cheat. I just think Tiger's mistake was getting married when he obviously is in no position to have a committed relationship cause he slaying prosties 2 at a time. I don't know how it's a reflection of my relationships if I'm letting you know what men think about constantly. And for the females, stop getting angry, you guys are acting like Tiger cheated on you. Fallll back.

I think women get salty because they know deep down inside most guys would cheat if they're put in the same position as any famous cheater.

At least most guys they really like
laugh.gif

Why feel sorry for him?

It'd be different if Tiger didn't always act as though he's perfect. He's maintained this squeaky clean, goody two shoes image to make himselfmore money. There's nothing wrong with that...brilliant marketing plan.

But if you're gonna play the part, don't get mad when your dirty laundry comes out. He's danced around every issue his entire career to the pointthat he's always come off as this perfect person... damn near a robot. And now when the $#$$ hits the fan, he wants to remind everyone he's"human"??
roll.gif

Can't have your cake and eat it too. Sorry Tiger

(That being said... this isn't the media's business at all, and I'm tired of hearing about this BS. But most of yall saying how sorry you feel forhim are clowns.)

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by BlackCease

Tiger is damn near a billionaire, is close to winning the most majors ever, and basically needs nothing from anybody at this point in his life. If I was him my first official statement woulda been, "Ayo...suck my %*$#, all yall. One."
30cpvdv.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dima dont even waste your time using reasoning with these kids. Just let them think that all men cheat and all married men will cheat if {} is thrown at them. Tiger is a normal man, and he did what all men would have done. They're the ones who will never have a relationship with trust, love, honesty, morals, and integrity.
reasoning with these kids? you sound like a kid yourself

I don't think it has been stated that all men cheat. Rather, any man in Tiger's situation will probably cheat. Most men are notmillionaires/billionaires so gold digging women will not throw themselves at them.
Such men have to be crafty and lure women in other ways.

2na1afn.png

zkfqrt.png

Originally Posted by knightngale

reasoning with these kids? you sound like a kid yourself

I don't think it has been stated that all men cheat. Rather, any man in Tiger's situation will probably cheat. Most men are not millionaires/billionaires so gold digging women will not throw themselves at them.
Such men have to be crafty and lure women in other ways.

2na1afn.png

zkfqrt.png

Lulz

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

its quite obvious hes a normal guy

This.

Some of you women are in for a shock when you get married.
So, you are saying that most married men cheat?That it is normal? A man, married or not who is in a committed relationship who cheats has low morals and no values. That says something substantial about their character as a human being.The same goes for a woman who cheats on her significant other.

I am sure most of you are not condoning Tiger's behavior. But, it does maybe seem like some of you are. So, you are just trying to tell me, what is the big deal? Someone inform me here please.
laugh.gif
I wonder how many of you are serial cheaters yourselves.
after having kids and all she wasnt doing it.
she obviously wasnt satisfying the tiger.

btw tiger you can push her my way
nerd.gif
idstill demolish, post kids

Back
Top Bottom