picture of old pair of nikes (griffeys i believe) ? blk/green

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Ah you're looking for these.

Diamond Fury.

79625cbe64cd7c494fa3cf1b3a0dbfdc63bcced.jpg

man...these are ssssssssssooooooooo dope!!!

Glad you found what you were looking for.

Just for the sake of additonal pics........

45b166434f08dc077acc32cb0fe1b4f423cddaa7.pjpg

Here's the Griffey P.E.'s (not mine, hopefully Heelntoe won't mind
wink.gif
)
05026b14b74ed0d2dbe0e77190bdc0a87c119eee.pjpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Ah you're looking for these.

Diamond Fury.

79625cbe64cd7c494fa3cf1b3a0dbfdc63bcced.jpg
if nike released these now they'ed make a killing behind all this griffey hype...
Honestly of all the griffey's these look the most generic, these would most likely flop hard, they are nice but they aren't even as close to nice as the griffey max 1

^ If they seem a little generic, I attribute that to the fact that these weren't a signature shoe of his. Just a GR shoe with an emerald colorway, a 24 stitched on the side, and a JR. tongue tag.  They're definitely not as iconic as the AGM 1, and in all likelihood would not sell that well if re-released. Although, if they did retro them Nike couldn't really bastardize the air bubbles like the AGM1 (since they were already rather small).  I'm afraid to think what the AGM2's would look like with small bubbles if they get retroed 
frown.gif

I went after my pair because I had such strong memories of this shoe.  I had just started following Griffey when these came out and I still remember the first time I saw them.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

mad.gif
Someone stole those from my locker at school back in the day. GRIMEY.
Man that sucks, sorry that happend to you sir.

Id love a retro of these too, in the black/white and emerald/black colorways would be fantastic. I have both og's, but one pair is definately too fragile to wear now, so if you do find some og's, dont expect to be able to wear them like there still solid or theyll crumble on you. I have hope well see a retro eventually tho, with the griff 1's and total max uptempos last year and the carnivores and uptempo 3's comming out this year, its a good sign for the future cause there not that complicated or expensive a shoe to produce so would sell better than other higher priced retro versions do I would think.

Such a great shoe. Very comfortable. Makes it hard too not constantly wear them. Cleats look pretty good as well. hehe

i remember these diamond fury's...bernie willams had them in blk/white...these need to be retroed    
pimp.gif

damn those jerseys are awesome.. thats my fav color team in the mlb hands down

Didn't you say you were 29 going on 30? You would've been closer to a freshman in high school.

Junior was serious when he wore the sneakers on field.  They were loud!  Pure fire.

remember when it was okay to rock baseball jerseys and they were cool im about to try to bring dat back

Back
Top Bottom