Picture of the year Vol. Blake soars

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Who did the editing?

1st RoOk post I've ever liked.

Yea, I had to get a shot in.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

That photo has been photoshopped so much I wouldn't even consider it a picture. Give me a real unaltered shot rather than this garbage.

That photo has been photoshopped so much I wouldn't even consider it a picture. Give me a real unaltered shot rather than this garbage.

Originally Posted by offbad

it wasn't a dunk though

If D12 won the DUNK contest on something similar, I don't really care. I was impressive is what it was.

it wasn't a dunk though

If D12 won the DUNK contest on something similar, I don't really care. I was impressive is what it was.

pimp.gif

I hope that one dude looking on his phone realized he missed one of the best dunk this season.

pimp.gif

I hope that one dude looking on his phone realized he missed one of the best dunk this season.

it wasn't a dunk though
A slam dunk (or simply a dunk) is a type of basketballshot that is performed when a player jumps in the air and manuallypowers the ball downward through the basket with one or both hands overthe rim

on a side note

znwr9v.jpg

it wasn't a dunk though
A slam dunk (or simply a dunk) is a type of basketballshot that is performed when a player jumps in the air and manuallypowers the ball downward through the basket with one or both hands overthe rim

on a side note

znwr9v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom