Pierce, Stevenson fined $25,000 each for 'menacing gestures'

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I got something for Paul Pierce....

d614060ac7t.jpg

low blow

fining pierce for hand gesture was very low off of what Horford did, should of fined him for that missed lay-up tonight. He's throwing up B for B$#^%, not blood

d614060ac7t.jpg

laugh.gif
@ Double Js...."wanna ball like Paul Piere, I Benzino youup"..

cosign GG's statement about th league picking and choosing who to punish. Kidd should be fined as well

Originally Posted by VAHustler

fining pierce for hand gesture was very low off of what Horford did, should of fined him for that missed lay-up tonight. He's throwing up B for B$#^%, not blood

forreal... he should ask TJ Ford what happens when u get Al angry

This is pathetic, I hate how commissioners pick on certain players like Stern that p___y pickin on Paul peirce for a bull sh*** gesture, he got nothing, and hedidn't even let PP respond or explain.. damn. And I hate how roger goodell picked on Pacman Jones, and Chris houston last off season, even though multipleplayers have had problems even Jeff Saturday, who they would never suspend because Peyton Manning is the face of the league and no one wants to see the face ofthe league getting sacked
smh.gif
It is all a dirty #*@#$#% business
smh.gif

i love that avy
roll.gif
roll.gif

i think stevenson's was technically worse w/ the throat slash though...but the NBA office is too serious...

I find it kinda of ironic that Paul Pierce (who along with Baron Davis) was chosen by Magic Johnson to run the annual Midsummers Night Magic charity game thatsend minority students to college... is throwing gang signs. As good as it is to hold an event that helps some succeed in life...to indentify yourself with agroup who has taken lives and isnt exactly the best kind of group to associate with.

Leave that stuff behind when you go pro. Dont know his actual involvement or loyalty to a particular gang but it still shows some sort of allegiance thats notvery productive or responsible.

Back
Top Bottom