Piet Mondrian SB Dunk Question

lpage3

Banned
Does anybody know if these are officially out yet or if not, when the actual release date is? Anybody know any stores in NYC that have them or are getting themwhen they come out? Also, are they a quickstrike or general release? Just asking for some general info, thanks!

Saw some today, so they are out there,
wink.gif

Heard they were quickstrikes, and stores around my way are practically sold out and they said they put them out on Saturday.

yes they are QS and Supreme NYC had them on saturday, should be gone by now. check other local nyc shops.

Just picked mine up for retail
smokin.gif

edit: sorry they were 74.99 apparently gonna be 109.99 once they get them marked up.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

My local SB spot will be charging $150.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
My spot is doing the same thing I'm definatly pissed might even pass and the sad thing is I almost liked these since day 1

that's what I hate about all of this. Stores with SB accounts need to be regulated more by Nike. It's crap that retail is one thing, and then storesbecause of Hype jack up the price by 70 bucks.

yeah. they were QS. my spot was charging $125 for these and $175 for the thrashin', but I got my PM for $80

My local shop had'em for 115, my connect told me DQM NY had'em for 125

Back
Top Bottom