PINE GREEN FOAMPOSITE HAT ( RARE)

babycross2011

Banned
I copped these the other day at a local TJ Maxx. I cant seem to find them anywhere online though. Anyone know anything about them?

were probably made before Nike changed their minds about da foamposite ones turning into da pros.

these are doope. i still have my 3 og royal blue foam hats still looking crisp.  i really don't see why nike doesn't release these which each foam release.
ohwell.gif

They were at the Marshalls here in Tacoma, WA like 2 days ago.  They had about 10-12 of them.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

these are doope. i still have my 3 og royal blue foam hats still looking crisp.  i really don't see why nike doesn't release these which each foam release.
ohwell.gif
Let's stop wondering why and just be thankful they don't. I'm all for matching, but clothes released specifically to go with a shoe, made by the same company that makes the shoe are like the equivalent of the cheesy shirt and tie sets that come in the same clear plastic box.

Originally Posted by devildoc76

They were at the Marshalls here in Tacoma, WA like 2 days ago.  They had about 10-12 of them.

Ill have to hit up the TJ Maxx and the Ross in North Seattle to see what they got if they had them in Tacoma.

Back
Top Bottom