Pink Laces? Pink Kicks? Pink Cleats? forget that Pink Ice!!!

http://www.nesn.com/2011/10/missour...to-promote-breast-cancer-awareness-photo.html
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Breast Cancer getting so much attention.

laugh.gif
rink looks like Pink Lemonade

could you imagine pink turf
sick.gif

I clicked this thread thinking a NFL player lined his hairline up with Pink Black Ice
laugh.gif

It looks like a Pepto pool

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I clicked this thread thinking a NFL player lined his hairline up with Pink Black Ice
laugh.gif

kinda disappointing it wasnt this.

I 100% respect the cause, but visually I can't stand to see the pink gloves, cleats, etc out on the field. Especially the hot pink ones. It just looks absolutely terrible.

i honestly came in thinking it was about Pinkman's and a storyline spoiler. that show got me GOT

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I 100% respect the cause, but visually I can't stand to see the pink gloves, cleats, etc out on the field. Especially the hot pink ones. It just looks absolutely terrible.

Agreed. If you want to support the cause you can have a little pink livestrong band on, maybe even some laces or something small that means something to you. But once you put on the pink gloves, cleats, tape and sleeves you're just looking for a pat on the back a little too hard.

thats dope. and i dont have any problem with pink accessories in sports this month. its a cool way to show love to all the strong women in the world. and for you insecure guys uncomfortable with a lil color, just figure pink is really just red, with some white in it. better? now its less feminine for you tough guys -_-

haha. think this the first time ive seen my school posted on NT. theres been a lot of talk about it on campus too. our Hockey team is actually pretty good.

Originally Posted by Freeze

thats dope. and i dont have any problem with pink accessories in sports this month. its a cool way to show love to all the strong women in the world. and for you insecure guys uncomfortable with a lil color, just figure pink is really just red, with some white in it. better? now its less feminine for you tough guys -_-

I don't have a problem with pink itself; I have a couple pink dress shirts and I even wore a pink tie and vest to prom back in HS. I just think it looks disgusting when worn with a normal uniform that totally clashes with it. There's no way you can convince me that pink gloves and cleats don't look terrible with a purple and yellow Vikings uniform. I'd feel the same way if it were Product Red gloves that didn't match. I'm not particularly picky about colors/fashion but they are completely ruining the look of the uniform. 

When I saw Ronde Barber with the long sleeve pink UA, I nearly vomited. Some teams can get away with it ie. Panthers, Colts but most can't.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

haha. think this the first time ive seen my school posted on NT. theres been a lot of talk about it on campus too. our Hockey team is actually pretty good.

laugh.gif
 i never would have thought ive heard of someone going to mo state on NT

a couple of my boys played on the football team and i know i guy who was a hockey asst or something like that last year

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Agreed. If you want to support the cause you can have a little pink livestrong band on, maybe even some laces or something small that means something to you. But once you put on the pink gloves, cleats, tape and sleeves you're just looking for a pat on the back a little too hard.
I can understand not liking the visuals but how is it looking for a pat on the back?

I'm shocked so many people are against so much pink.

When all we're used to is seeing normal team colors for most of the year, it's nice to see a new, unusual color for a whole month.

I'm all for the pink overload. It gets the world's attention and it's for a damn good cause.

Back
Top Bottom