Pinky toe pain from stealth XX3. Any one have long term problems?

i know exactly what you're talking about. i have the same problem when i wear mine too. it sucks because you're trying to floss the kicks but it ishurting our toes

i play ball in the xx3s--3 different pairs and they all cause pinky discomfort after a couple of pick up games in...or a game with a lot of running. kindasucks that a pair that costed me $200 each would cause this much discomfort--even after they have been broken in it still causes pain

wore them for awhile, very painful and bled a bit in my pinky toe, then ignored them for months , put them back on for one afternoon felt fine, then I playedin them again later that week... lots of bleeding!! Never again. I don't have wide feet and these are my size, watch out!!

I had the same issue thats why im selling them. The white and red xx3 are much more comfortable

i thought they fixed the pinky toe problem in the later models of the xx3?i thought someone here said that
im getting my fist pair friday and i have wide feet
if they hurt me who wants a size 11.5 chi or unc?

I had that problem too and they were my size. And it takes a minute to get my left foot in the shoe no joke.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by carmine23

are they your size..??
yea its my size....all my other toes are fine.

That doesnt mean anything. My right foot is bigger than the left and i know this because when i wear a size too small it only bothers my right pinky toe. You may have to get half a size/full size bigger for that foot And i strongly agree that you should get an mri like the other guy did because of the sever stress and repeated pain your doing to that nerve.
Its pain on my left pinky toe!!! My feet arent wide or fat
I usually wear a 10 but the stealths are a 10.5. The thing is I havent worn my stealths for awhile now. But havnt notices any pain until I began wearing mystealths. I think it could be nerve damage because the stealths causes the pinky to to be pushed under the other toe.....
If the stealths really are the reason im getting my lawyer
mad.gif
. I shoudnthave nerve damage from a shoe. Especially with all the complaints going around

If you have wide foot you should go up a half size...would do wonders for that pinky toe of yours
wink.gif

EDIT: your going to have to break them out...hopefully they will adjust for you after a few more wears...if not then its really not good for your toe atall
tired.gif

all my shoes are 9.5 just with tha xx3 i bumped it up to a 10 but i still get foot pain and they creased nasty iceman go to google and type in mortonsnuerma and look at the pics to see if thats the area u get pain

I have all the XX3's but the Tit and all of them hurt my small side of my foot, their is just no padding in the XX3's, I like how they look but thepadding is really cheap and my other freinds have said the same thing. 1 guy I know played ball in his and said that he was limping for a week because he feltlike he had tendenitis(spelling?) in his foot after. LOl JB cant get anyrthing right.

I dont own any 23's, but have tried a pair on at finish line,and they seem like there some comfortable kicks,in the heel especially ,, but after readingall these comments of the pain that comes with them, after prolong wear,even with a upgrade to a bigger size ,I wont be purchasing 23's no way nohow.......

Like the guy said a few post above me , this may be grounds for a lawsuit, j.b. cant be charging $200 for a pair a shoes that almost cripple ppl..

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Like the guy said a few post above me , this may be grounds for a lawsuit, j.b. cant be charging $200 for a pair a shoes that almost cripple ppl..
that's going a little overboard.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

all my shoes are 9.5 just with tha xx3 i bumped it up to a 10 but i still get foot pain and they creased nasty iceman go to google and type in mortons nuerma and look at the pics to see if thats the area u get pain

I did but thats not where the pain is...Thanks

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

WOW, I think all shoes are BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Maybe and maybe not. The stealth XX3 are obviously defective is some way for so many people to complain about pain. They should berecalled
indifferent.gif
lol

i suggest those of you w/pinky toe pain use a shoe stretcher. i bought 2 from target, they also have spray you put on before you put the stretchers in. theywork wonders. i broke my stealths in the normal way but i wasn't going to put my pinky toes through that again so when i picked up my allstars i used thestretcher.

go to the shoe repair and have them stractch out the shoe that bothers ur pinkie toe...

i kinda got the same problem in my blk XX3 lows...only wore them twice. i guess they just need to be broken in more.

I've worn my Breds 3x and not a single issue. Except the fitting on the upper feels a bit flimsy, but hey. I love them. Try loosening them a bit.

Back
Top Bottom