Pinky toe pain from stealth XX3. Any one have long term problems?

yah i had the same problem. i heard they were real comfortable shoes and i liked the look, so instead of coppin a cdp pack i waited for the stealths. boughtthem and balled in them one day and got huge blisters on both pinky toes. they are 13.5, usually wear a 13, thought my foot was still growin but it hasntsince last year i guess. so next time i wore two pairs of soxs thinkin it would help out a lil since the shoe was a little wide for my foot, same pain. worst190 bucks i ever spent and i wore them twice. now i jus ball in my cardinal 7's. but even if that pinky pain wasnt there, the xx3s arent evencomfortable. the insides of them are terrible. im waitin for the 11/12 pack, the 12s are my favorite ballin shoes so comfy

I had the same pinky toe issue upon my first few wears then switched the insoles to the green spenco ones that can be found in everyfootlocker....not only did it take away that pinky toe pressure from the TPU, but it makes the zoom air feel a ton more responsive...you guys having someissues with the shoe should at least try them on with the spencos and see if it helps you out....

im getting my first pair of xx3s tomorrow, im kinda worried/wondering bout what size i should get now..i wear 10s in hyperdunks and sbs, but im also in themilitary and wear a 10wide boot..should i go up to a 10.5?

laugh.gif
at you guys talking about a lawsuit.. dude complaining about walking around in shoes.. for an hour and their foot hurts... but NBA players play in theshoes the whole game??

I've finally UNDS my pair like a week ago. Haven't had any problems really, but the shoe does push my pink toe a little. However, i just loosen thelaces up and it doesn't bother me anymore.

its ridiculous that so many ppl are having this problem. If i have permanent damage i would consider suing JB. I really love the 23s but wont be copping nonebecause i dont have 185 to just throw away if they dont work out for me

YOU MUST SIZE UP .5 on these. I've said it before and said it again, this is a terrible design flaw on the 23s.

The 23s are EXCESSIVLY RUGGED, RIGID and hurts your foot for a true size, so you must size up .5 IMHO.

It's the pink, ball joint too.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

its ridiculous that so many ppl are having this problem. If i have permanent damage i would consider suing JB. I really love the 23s but wont be copping none because i dont have 185 to just throw away if they dont work out for me
who the f*** sues over a pair of shoes lol. its not that big of a prob, thats wuts rong wit our society. everyone is selfish, dont care aboutothers. its my problem that i bought a pair of shoes that arent comfy, not the companies. thats a total b**** move if anyone even thinks about that

RunningFishy wrote:
YOU MUST SIZE UP .5 on these. I've said it before and said it again, this is a terrible design flaw on the 23s.

The 23s are EXCESSIVLY RUGGED, RIGID and hurts your foot for a true size, so you must size up .5 IMHO.

It's the pink, ball joint too.

I'm SOL. I get the same pain (not to the extent most ppl on here get it though) and would go a size .5 up, but I wear a 12 and I don't believe theymake a 12.5. Got 7 pairs of XX3's, but I've only wore the stealth's once. Can't wear a 13 because they are WAY too big and crease extremelyeasily. I 'll still buy the 12's tonight, I just have to get a slimmer foot
laugh.gif

I have a few pairs of XX3's, i've only wore the blac/stealth though, i have to say that normally i can fit either 11.5 or 12, but this is one shoewhere 11.5 is NOT an option. I didnt wear them for that long, but they didnt cause me any discomfort. Im flat footed, and have wide feet as well.

I will say this: I have a podiatrist on my fiances side of the family, and your feet are something you dont want to mess around with. You might think, ah itsjust my feet. No man, you can have all kinds of messed up problems originating from foot problems. Podiatrist can also work miracles. His wife had major backproblems, and he made her custom insoles for her everyday walking shoes, and it practically changed her life!

If you're one of those people for which the XX3 gives you any pain, dont wear them.

I had 2 pairs of these, 1 on ice in the closet. the other one I was wearing, I started rocking back when I was at my regular job and that consist of mestanding around for long periods of times, i'll take a break and sit down but im usually standing for majority of the time im there. and from what I canremember, I was getting the same problem too but not as bad. that plastic piece is what seems to be the problem it isnt' that very flexible. I got rid ofthat pair only after a 7-10 wears so I don't even know. crazy though

In general, how have people found the cushioning on these?

In one my pairs the cushioning is very responsive. In the other it just felt dead straight out of the box.

i used to get that with my dubzeros just take the insole out it helped me out with that problem

I have gotten some pain from my White/Black/Carolina's on my pinky toe from hoopin in them, I think it is just the shape of the shoe.

ive worn my motorsports 6 times since i got em
n still no pinky pain
theyre even a .5 size smaller
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Like the guy said a few post above me , this may be grounds for a lawsuit, j.b. cant be charging $200 for a pair a shoes that almost cripple ppl..
that's going a little overboard.
Yeah!! thats too much..

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
at you guys talking about a lawsuit.. dude complaining about walking around in shoes.. for an hour and their foot hurts... but NBA players play in the shoes the whole game??

Exactly what I was thinking....I bought all the XX3's except for the titaniums and the finalies,and I haven't had any of these problems wearing mine.

Back
Top Bottom