Pinky toe pain from stealth XX3. Any one have long term problems?

I think I made a thread on this last year but ALL my 23s hurt me pinky toes
frown.gif

I dont even wear them anymore. I wear a sz9.5 (even have some Vs in 9 that fit alright) and I bought all my 23s in sz10 and they hurt like a %#%#@, I cant evenimagine how much a 9.5 would hurt
smh.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i wish i could help you out. i have like 10 pair of these 23's, but i have yet to wear any of them.
ohwell.gif
why did you even respond??? looks like another shameless mention letting people know that you have 10 DS pairs. SMH

Yeah, unfortunaely its the narrowness of these shoes that makes it all bad for your pinky toe. The toe box is pretty well built and stiff so stretching them orbreaking them in is very hard in that area of the shoe. I would tell you to jump up half a size but that probably wont help much either. get that toe checkout tho

i've had the same issues with the stealth's. it took me about 5 times of wearing them to finally break them in. once they are broken in, this problemshould go away.

maybe they are too tight? if not then idk that kind of sucks because mine fit fine. I have 2 pair i play ball in the other ones and i don't feel any pain

my all-stars are perfect fit but if i'm doin sprints at the gym or somethin they kinda hurt my pinky toes but not too much to slow me down, so yea kindabut not really.

my bro has the stealths and i dont think he never had a problem with his that i know of.

I have the stealths and they did that right off the back and after playing in them 3 times my pinky started bleeding... needless to say I didn't wear theshoes again for awhile. 3 months later I played in these and it was fine, then again.. this time a little longer and the same problem again. So the next time IHAD to play in these I put an enitre paper towel(one sheet) kind of wrinkled on the left side where it was killing my pinky and that more or less stopped itfrom getting so raw that it would bleed but it still felt kind of painful from time to time. Not a great shoe anyways, pretty clumsy compared to the HD'sand the KB iv's, once I got the HD's I really never thought about going back to these ever again. Just regular Jordan stuff, not made to play in. Idon't have wide feet either. I say sell them to anyone who's dumb enough to buy them and get yourself some shoes w/out excuses.

I don't have any problem with mines I'm a size 12 and well in a month I broke em in pretty good I used the stealths to hoop and well I can feel thegrooves of my foot now but I've never had a problem and even still after like a year nothing

I rotate alot of my shoes out but whenever I put on my All-Star XX3's after a good while they start to really hurt my right pinky toe as well. It'snever the left pinky toe either, it's just the right shoe.

I love the aesthetics of the XX3's but for casual use these suck. I'm not sure how these would feel for basketball since I never balled in these. Iguess I'd find a cheaper alternative.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Half of you dudes are looking at people wearing 23s and are thinking"Damn, how is he wearing
those things? Don't his pinky toe hurt?" I got a pair of these and they are made perfectly.

By the way these shoes mold to your foot after a few wears so they usually hurt at first. Seriously

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I rotate alot of my shoes out but whenever I put on my All-Star XX3's after a good while they start to really hurt my right pinky toe as well. It's never the left pinky toe either, it's just the right shoe.

I love the aesthetics of the XX3's but for casual use these suck. I'm not sure how these would feel for basketball since I never balled in these. I guess I'd find a cheaper alternative.
laugh.gif
Me too. There has to be a solution.

Rocked my stealths yesterday and they were mad compfy, so i can say there is no pinky toe pain

Back
Top Bottom