Pistons forward Walter Herrmann needs some love..

I remember that ending of the 06-07 season. I told my friend to pick him up in our fantasy league as a joke and he ended up beasting. Someone in our leaguedrafted him real high the next season. Wasn't there a "Walter Herrmann is ballin" thread too? There was a youtube video of him during a gameslamming the ball on the ground, taking his jersey off, then dunking it.

My dude Walt!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

I laughed so hard when I saw this on the ESPN game reply. I already liked the dude too and this made me like him even more.
laugh.gif
Some of my friends and brothers are like "Why do you like him?" Thisis why fools!
He's money in 2k9 also. Comes in and makes it rain from 3.
glasses.gif

He's a big time hustler and he's definitely appreciated.

I didn't know about that tragic incident in his life though. Sad story.
tired.gif
R.I.P. to his family.

Originally Posted by JPZx

eek.gif
laugh.gif
have him attempt that 10 more times I bet he only makes that one
No.

He's a good, underrated and way underutilized player. He really does put a lot of effort into his game when he's out there. You can't really findfault in that. He needs more opportunities.

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

Are those stats photoshopped?
Nope, he was BALLIN a couple years back. Much appreciated on my fantasy squad.

That baseline lay-up was SICK too. If it was Bron, Wade, or anybody like that, this thread would have been at like 6 or 7 pages by now.
laugh.gif

And
tired.gif
to all the tragedy he had to endure.

if i went through that...i would commit suicide. real talk.
i dont know how i would ever live with that. R. I. P.
on a happier note, dudes a beast. didnt even notice him until i wondered why the pistons kept losing.
i was like, who the eff is this guy. alot of energy from the dude. appreciated.

do you think anyone would notice if walter herrman and louis amundson switched jerseys? i wouldnt

Back
Top Bottom