Pistons top Denver 100-95

A few things...

- Everyone hates AI now huh? Lemme know when he becomes a problem in the locker room or stops giving effort on the court...that is what defines a cancer to me.

- All the blame on him? But none to the golden child Stuckey who is ALSO a score first guard.....What about Rip? He's sucked...why? Cause running off allthose screens a true PG is needed...Rasheed? yeah, he's wonderful now...Maxiell is a future all star to some, newsflash -- he's a nice rotation playerand that's it.

- Which leads me to Joe Dumars who NT seems to have the golden touch being maybe not that good...What do you expect when you have 3 scoring guards? When Ripwas out didn't they play well? Now with AI out they are, too...wild guess is if Stuckey was out, they would too (they did actually win both games this yearhe didn't play). But that 3 guard, who's on the bench, who starts is not working. Oh, but this was just a move for the future......yeah, whatever...

- 3-1 without Iverson, 6-2 without Rip, 2-0 without Stuckey

oh what do you know....11-3 with a combo of 2 of those guards instead of 3. Yet it's allll AI's fault.

calhoun* BRING ME SOME FACTS AND THEN WE CAN TALK*calhoun

- They were not winning with Chauncey anyway. But the Nuggets are better now because he is a better FIT. All the Pistons fans that hate AI, lemme know whereyou were goin with Chauncey...this team had run its course either way.

I never comment on AI on here, because I do recognize his own faults and no, his playing style is not always conducive to winning at a high level.

But NT has thrown him under the bus for a while now and solely is taking the blame for the Pistons...which is wrong and to call him a cancer and berate him toa Marburyian level is a joke for all he has done and won.

^^^ good points AI3xis

never thought AI was the solely the problem. I dont think the team ever truly welcomed him, either. Stuckey is a good player but nowhere near Chauncey'slevel and probably never will be. Still, not a bad trade for detroit cuz we all knew since day 1 that if AI didnt pan out they would just let him walk in thesummer and get all the cap space. I feel bad for AI though. His one time on a championship-caliber team since 01 and he blows it, his fault or not.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

55109887.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
I'm a huge iverson fan, but its true.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

A few things...

- Everyone hates AI now huh? Lemme know when he becomes a problem in the locker room or stops giving effort on the court...that is what defines a cancer to me.

- All the blame on him? But none to the golden child Stuckey who is ALSO a score first guard.....What about Rip? He's sucked...why? Cause running off all those screens a true PG is needed...Rasheed? yeah, he's wonderful now...Maxiell is a future all star to some, newsflash -- he's a nice rotation player and that's it.

- Which leads me to Joe Dumars who NT seems to have the golden touch being maybe not that good...What do you expect when you have 3 scoring guards? When Rip was out didn't they play well? Now with AI out they are, too...wild guess is if Stuckey was out, they would too (they did actually win both games this year he didn't play). But that 3 guard, who's on the bench, who starts is not working. Oh, but this was just a move for the future......yeah, whatever...

oh what do you know....11-3 with a combo of 2 of those guards instead of 3. Yet it's allll AI's fault.

- They were not winning with Chauncey anyway. But the Nuggets are better now because he is a better FIT. All the Pistons fans that hate AI, lemme know where you were goin with Chauncey...this team had run its course either way.

I never comment on AI on here, because I do recognize his own faults and no, his playing style is not always conducive to winning at a high level.

But NT has thrown him under the bus for a while now and solely is taking the blame for the Pistons...which is wrong and to call him a cancer and berate him to a Marburyian level is a joke for all he has done and won.
QFT!

Originally Posted by Justin Slayer

Originally Posted by Al3xis

A few things...

- All the blame on him? But none to the golden child Stuckey who is ALSO a score first guard.....What about Rip? He's sucked...why? Cause running off all those screens a true PG is needed...Rasheed? yeah, he's wonderful now...Maxiell is a future all star to some, newsflash -- he's a nice rotation player and that's it.

- Which leads me to Joe Dumars who NT seems to have the golden touch being maybe not that good...What do you expect when you have 3 scoring guards? When Rip was out didn't they play well? Now with AI out they are, too...wild guess is if Stuckey was out, they would too (they did actually win both games this year he didn't play). But that 3 guard, who's on the bench, who starts is not working. Oh, but this was just a move for the future......yeah, whatever...

- They were not winning with Chauncey anyway. But the Nuggets are better now because he is a better FIT. All the Pistons fans that hate AI, lemme know where you were goin with Chauncey...this team had run its course either way.

But NT has thrown him under the bus for a while now and solely is taking the blame for the Pistons...which is wrong and to call him a cancer and berate him to a Marburyian level is a joke for all he has done and won.

QFT!

I dont think the team ever truly welcomed him, either.
Particularly Rip...

A few things...

Thank you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

He shoulda came off the bench from the beginning IMO
Actually............NO. If they were going to utilize A.I. in the right way, they should have handed over most of the offensive duties to him. Ofcourse, not after the very first game he played with them, but they should have eventually become an A.I.-led offense. How the hell do you plan to turn avolume scorer into a cog in your offense and expect him to come through when you need him? A.I. isn't the most reliable scorer if he hasn't gotten arhythm for that game. I honestly don't think A.I. has lost much, if anything. He is now picking his spots more carefully, perhaps because he realizes hecan't be throwing his body every which way.

Beyond A.I. scoring, this "team" found out how good of a "team" they were when they threw away 5+ years of chemistry.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by yungmatt

He shoulda came off the bench from the beginning IMO
Actually............NO. If they were going to utilize A.I. in the right way, they should have handed over most of the offensive duties to him. Of course, not after the very first game he played with them, but they should have eventually become an A.I.-led offense. How the hell do you plan to turn a volume scorer into a cog in your offense and expect him to come through when you need him? A.I. isn't the most reliable scorer if he hasn't gotten a rhythm for that game. I honestly don't think A.I. has lost much, if anything. He is now picking his spots more carefully, perhaps because he realizes he can't be throwing his body every which way.

Beyond A.I. scoring, this "team" found out how good of a "team" they were when they threw away 5+ years of chemistry.
I think that's just crazy talk.

Back
Top Bottom