Pistons vs Celtics Game 5 ESPN 8:30 pm ET

pimp.gif

I expect another big game from Rip.

Billups and Sheed will show up tonight.

Tay will still be
sick.gif
Ray Allen status

I'll be watching this one with a heavy heart, thinking of our friend ridicuouslyballin...
laugh.gif

It is damn near impossible to determine who has an "edge" in this series right now, and even if you were able to, the only thing this series hasshown consistently is inconsistency, so I will make my prediction, but I fully expect to be off by a good 25 points
laugh.gif

Pistons by 8, Tay with a breakout game of 22 pts, and Rasheed returns to form with 20 and 12.....

Pierce gets 30, Ray gets 4.

Pistons come out focused, they win this game, if not, then the C's do, simple as dat.

Idk what to think. I'm gonna go with the Pistons win cuz of their experience. I think Rip and Dyse continue to play well and Sheed or Chauncey shake theirfunk and have a big game. Also I look for Stuckey and/or Maxiell to continue to bring energy off the bench. Of course this could go in the complete oppositedirection of what I just said. I just think the Celtics have to start wearing down at some point.

Stuckey is going to be a good combo guard, but right now he is only looking for his shot.

While this helps us in a way because his one on one skills are pretty decent, I'm leaning towards thinking that it's hurting us more because hedoesn't do nearly the job that Chauncey does in getting us in our offense.

pimp.gif

Who knows?

I certainly have no idea how this team is going to play tonight. Just hope something clicks w/ Chauncey. He needs to man up Isiah style and play through thethigh injury.

I missed Game 4 due to the Kanye concert. Since I'll be watching the game tonight, the Celts will win.
tongue.gif

Am I the only one who's happy that BossDonCertified aka Ridic. Balling isn't making these game threads anymore?
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Whoever wins this game will win the series IMO, should be a great game

I mean the Pistons can come out with all the energy in the world, but if they don't hit some shots, it could be a long night.

The winner of the first five minutes will win this game.

Originally Posted by DLo13

I'll be watching this one with a heavy heart, thinking of our friend ridicuouslyballin...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
the Pistons are going to win because of the "rediculous"curse.
nerd.gif

Lets go Pistons! I need a W tonight so I can see 'em head to the finals when I'm at The Palace Friday night!

Pistons 90
C's 82

i have a feeling that............................................stern gave the orders..........

celtics by 7

NobleKane:
i have a feeling that............................................stern gave the orders..........

celtics by 7
Like I said in a thread last week, it just boggles my mind that you ever had the nerve to come at me with 'O.K., you don't like Kobe. Doyou have to mention it in every reply you make?'

Unbelievable.
laugh.gif

Ok am I crazy, or did I see a surgeon with full mask, gown and head gear sitting at the scorers table?

Back
Top Bottom