PITBULL APPRECIATION...vol who knows

pimp.gif
my fav dog

3fc36b5b1bba99c75152cfaeefa2594e6a81728e.pjpg
...anybody else got any pits?

I've had 2 of them. Neither one of them would have hurt a flea.
laugh.gif
But, I didn't train them to fight either. They was just normal dogs. It's sad the bad rep the get because of people who train them to fight, or havethem chained up in the corner of the back yard all their life.

This is not my dog, but this is one of the best Bullies we have on Guam at the moment. I really want a Tricolor Razors Edge.

i want a pitbull bad but i already got a shih tzu and i dont walk her, so i cant have no potty trained pitbull taking +#+!$ the size of mine in my apt

No I have a Rott...I just seen that vid recently and thought that it was OD. You see the nuts on that thing? pause

I want a dog off of this guys bloodline one day. Yup I hope to have a Bully and APBT at the same time.
63814.jpg

I want a Pit so bad. After college I'm going to get one and name it Vick.

Except for the first one and the last one pictured these aren't pit bulls.
These are new hybrid, frankenstein mastiff bulldog pit bull creatures. The Pit bull breed has been all but destroyed. Real Pit Bulls don't weigh over 60lbat most.

Real Pit bulls are beautiful dogs.

I had a pit for 12 years before he died. He was the meanest Dog I have ever seen, but he would bite or fit unless i wasnt around. God i miss him. He use tosleep by my baby crib then by me bed when i grew up.

Lets not make this an American Bully vs. American Staffordshire Terrier vs. American Pit Bull Terrier thread. I just enjoy all dogs, wish everyone would too.

Originally Posted by syrnerd

Lets not make this an American Bully vs. American Staffordshire Terrier & American Pit Bull Terrier thread. I just enjoy all dogs, wish everyone would too.
fixed.

These bullies aren't dogs. They're creatures.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom