Pittsburgh Steelers vs Denver Broncos Official Game Thread. Wildcard Round

Top pass Defense?

Gave up 179 YPG through the regular season...

Tebow has 185 at half.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Top pass Defense?

Tebow has 185 at half.
laugh.gif
You shouldn't be laughing at any teams defense. The Packers secondary get lit up on a weekly basis. You better hope they get one or two takeaways from Eli next week.

And any Steeler fan will tell you no pass defense with William Gay is tops. Numbers deceiving on that

Originally Posted by epox12

Top pass Defense?

Tebow has 185 at half.
laugh.gif
You shouldn't be laughing at any teams defense. The Packers secondary get lit up on a weekly basis. You better hope they get one or two takeaways from Eli next week.

Take a step back for a second chief. 

Steelers have the #1 pass defense, Packers are like 30th in the category.  I know that. And yet, it has absolutely nothing to do with these teams or this game.

Soooo, Ill keep on laughing at this top defense getting torched by a guy that completes less than 50% of his passes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^exactly, the Steelers passing D numbers are a result of their frontline, not necessarily because of exceptional DB play.. same as the Ravens. with their D-line depleted and Tebow having all kinds of time you see guys like William Gay getting fully exposed, and even Ike Taylor and Polamalu looking out of place at times.

Top pass Defense?

Tebow has 185 at half.
laugh.gif
You shouldn't be laughing at any teams defense. The Packers secondary get lit up on a weekly basis.
Word.
laugh.gif

I don't understand why everyone thinks it's a given NE will light it up on offense like they do in the regular season. Last I remember they haven't carried that over to the playoffs in recent years when they face tougher defensive teams. Wait and see mode for me...

Steelers have the #1 pass defense
they got like 28973427423 players out though.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Top pass Defense?

Tebow has 185 at half.
laugh.gif
You shouldn't be laughing at any teams defense. The Packers secondary get lit up on a weekly basis.
Word.
laugh.gif

I don't understand why everyone thinks it's a given NE will light it up on offense like they do in the regular season. Last I remember they haven't carried that over to the playoffs in recent years when they face tougher defensive teams. Wait and see mode for me...

Steelers have the #1 pass defense
they got like 28973427423 players out though.
I agree with you about NE but I think they will score enough to beat Denver. I seriously doubt Denver will go into NE and score 17-20 points

Lord this is pathetic. Worst playoff loss I've seen since Jacksonville 07

Steelers really need to consider pulling ben at this point. I know he's tough as nails but he's a sitting duck back there. Charlie batch is capable

IF there is even the sllightest question it could be a fumble the refs need to swallow their whistles that whole they blew it dead as incomplete is horrible and could turn out to be huge in this game

Is Hines playing today?

He hasn't been mentioned all game.

Is he injured or just not getting the targets due to Sanders and Wallace?

See now the steelers are drivin when denver should of had the ball on the 18 with an almost guaranteed FG. The league needs to concentrate more on changing rules like this instead of making it the No Fun league.

DAMN, what a run!

Should be down at the 1.

And I'm calling it: Denver 'bout to get Tebowed.

Back
Top Bottom