Pittsburgh Steelers vs Detroit Lions Game Thread. vol welcome to the mendenhall show!

pimp.gif
lets get it! mendenhall needs to have another solid outing. thelinebacking core needs to have more success this game as well, they've been relatively quiet thus far.

smh.gif
hit to the QB knees bogus call. He got pushed into it andddd he hit Ben in the thigh

Real Weakkkkkk

Crap I just lost the feed on the internet that I was watching, then I go to NFL.com and see the INT for a return. What the heck?

Nope. At least he's on the sideline and not in the locker room so can't be so bad. *fingers crossed*

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Nope. At least he's on the sideline and not in the locker room so can't be so bad. *fingers crossed*

he was playing a few downs right after it happened... then decided it was hurting him too much. So I doubt he did any serious damage, but sometimes thosenagging strains can be just as bad I guess.
hit to the QB knees bogus call. He got pushed into it andddd he hit Ben in the thigh

Real Weakkkkkk

Definitely a little weak... Tomlin's been petitioning the refs to protect his guy a bit though, so I'm guessing that's where it came from. Theygot us back with a call directly after that. Such an obvious make up call too.
laugh.gif

James Harrison just got his 3rd sack of the game.
laugh.gif

No, I did but it got shut off since someone posted it on NFL.com blog, so now I'm watching the computer updates. Sucks, I should go to a bar, I will ifit's close

Haha, fair point

Ben continuing his great year, Mike Wallace looking like a great pick as well

Back
Top Bottom