PIXAR & DISNEY ANIMATIONS FILM thread - Pixars INSIDE OUT 2 out now

there's another thread?

i only browse the "my activity" page which pretty much contains just threads i have posted on

i dont really see newly created threads since i rarely go to separate part of the forums these days

Looks like Toy Story 4 is going to be very emotional.

I just hope it isn't a rehash of the second one though, because that's what the trailer kinda came off as.

i dont think any of them are bad and that is last on my list but its not even close to Cars 2 bad

toy story just has a way on pulling on my heart strings so i cant hate on them

i dont think any of them are bad and that is last on my list but its not even close to Cars 2 bad

toy story just has a way on pulling on my heart strings so i cant hate on them

oh yeah idk cars 3 might be just as bad/good as toy story 2

i feel like cars 3 is forgettable (really cant recall what its about at this very moment) while cars 2 was just soooo bad you cannot unsee... so that id qualify as trash

i feel like cars 3 is forgettable (really cant recall what its about at this very moment) while cars 2 was just soooo bad you cannot unsee... so that id qualify as trash
i dont remember 3 except for the hispanic girl car
training owen wilson character
i cant even remember their names
and i frequent the disney thread :lol:
i dont remember the plot or anything else
but
i do remember walking out thinking
"hmmmm thats better than the other ones" :lol:

Still very much looking forward to it but
I don't think this will be emotionally draining as Toy Story 3, man I honestly don't even remember what happened after the furnace scene, just glad they made it out.
I'm sure tears will be shed by myself, but to send me over is if Woody not only decides to stay with Bo Peep and leave Buzz and the gang with Bonnie which prompts them to say a heartfelt goodbye. But a few years later Woody living happily ever after with Bo Peep, hears a familiar voice and it's Andy and Woody inserts himself in the carnival game Andy is about to play and Andy wins him and gives Woody to his kid
if THAT happens, I'm going to LOSE it

andy giving out the toys to that little girl at the end of toy story and when he was about to drive away... i just dot know how they do it...

Who asked for this. I’m emotionally drained from 3. There’s nothing they could do to even phase me at this point. **** Bonnie

Disney is doing everything in their power to cushion the backlash of the Disney+ price which is probably gonna be like $25+ a month :smh:

they said they were gon' price t competitively with netflix, $25 is about double for netflix + 4k

no way they price it that much

maaaaaan they better do some annual pass holders get free access or something
id be willing to spend 15 max on disney streaming
MAYBE
and it would have to be watchable
on ps4 xbox or switch as well

disney gon' need a bunch of different and original content too, netflix has no issue throwing millions to their original content library, not all are good but the selections insanely massive

I just can’t see Disney content better than that of the Disney channel, every Star Wars film and every Marvel film with original content for each on top of that being anything less than 20. Netflix just went up to 12.99 a month and don’t even have a 3rd of the prospective content Disney+ is claiming to have

Back
Top Bottom