PIXAR & DISNEY ANIMATIONS FILM thread - Pixars SOUL out now

The Incredibles is one of the greatest movies of all time. I've been waiting for the sequel for a long time - 1 more year!

Moana is Disney, not Pixar.

I loved the Incredibles but I'm prepared for the sequel to suck. Outside of Toy Story, Pixar's track records with sequels aren't good lol

What is the best pixar or recent animated film i can show someone who doesnt like "cartoon movies"

Preferably a tear jerker.
Not Pixar but Kubo & The Two Strings.

Most recent tear jerker animated movie that comes to mind.

Moana was meh.

Last edited:
movie reminds me of Monsters Inc, wish they did a sequel to that instead of this

I feel like they've done as much as they could with the Monsters Inc world premise of screams/laughter = energy

I'm not sure where else they could do after that without being repetitive

Coco has potential despite the Book of Life rip-off, Pixar tends to have good story telling, better than most

69% on RT

sounding like much better than 2 (I mean can it really be worse?) and it sounds like the first half is bad and the second is good

but at the end of the day Cars has a trilogy and we can't even get an Incredibles 2 yet :x

full trailer. Def reminds me of Monsters Inc. with all the Ghost scared of him, like how the monsters were scared of boo, and how they dress him up like them to blend in.
I'll watch at home

I'm really hoping The Incredibles sequel is good. The last time Pixar released a sequel after a long layoff (Nemo sequel) I was pretty disappointed

Though I’m sure it’ll be amazing am I the only one bothered that it’s been almost 15 years and we’re picking up right where we left off?

Back
Top Bottom