PIXAR & DISNEY ANIMATIONS FILM thread - Pixars SOUL out now

watching today at 2pm

keeping an open mind

For me I'm beyond happy they were able to include Potato Head(fave of this series)
Hoping they give him a great sendoff or something as hilarious as when he became a tortilla

Lowkey terrified to watch this after what TS3 took me through. Might watch in 3D so I can have the glasses on and cry in peace if need be. Either Saturday night or Monday afternoon. Reviews are sounding beyond solid.

Watched it last night. Another great movie. Hard to rank the 4 movies as in thinking about it.

Is this for sure the end? I see one more pathway if they really wanted to make one more movie. Might be reaching though. Lol.

It’s definitely my least favorite out of the four, but still very good of course.

They found a good way to tell another story after TS3 and wrapped up Woodys arc well. Basically turned him into Steve Rogers

Loved TS4. This is blasphemous I know, but this is probably my second favorite of the series.

I went in expecting to be let down, but it was a great story all around. Definitely the funniest of the series, too.

It’s definitely my least favorite out of the four, but still very good of course.

They found a good way to tell another story after TS3 and wrapped up Woodys arc well. Basically turned him into Steve Rogers
Didn’t even think about it like that. :smokin

D9lWyGbUwAEwf5Z.jpg:large
Adidas be trash with their cross overs
Even vans collabs be much better

Just got back
Standard of the films is kept intact, I laughed surprisingly A LOT, but it definitely was lacking the ooomph factor for me to put me over the top.
For me it's the worse one, and I mean that in the greatest way, it honestly felt like it was unneeded, but a great way to continue the story.
I mean in reality they can do these forever and ever if they wanted to.

Def worth checking out. TS is like that bridge from when I was going through my teens to being an adult, ALWAYS feel like a kid again watching these films and doing the ride at DCA. Which is easily my favorite Disney attraction
Hope they add Forky, Duke Kaboom, and the other characters to that attraction, lol but I know thats a big ask.
Newman as always talkin that talk:pimp:

Last edited:
LOL at Bo turning into some hippy adventurer, though.

Shorty was like an Amish chick who got a taste of the real world and never went back.

Toy Story 1 is the first any pretty much only birthday gift I received from my mother (VHS for my 7th bday).

Saw Toy Story 2 in passing, but don't remember the story at all.

Toy Story 3 has been on a lot recently. Caught the tail end of it. Was pretty damn shocked at how much I was able to care about the way they were telling the story. Seemed really well done and I'll probably go back to watch the full movie.

Definitely seeing Toy Story 4. Was pissed I couldn't cop the shoes for my kids this morning.

I caught a grape soda pin easter egg. Any other Pixar items that you guys saw?

BOO is in Bonnie's Kindergarten orientation, when Bonnie is walking in you can see Boo in the background, right had corner.
I'm almost certain she's at the carnival too, but I honestly can't remember and that scene is too brief.

It got me on my own fan theory that Mike and Scully still visit her and took her through the doors to the carnival and that we'll get the reverse scenes in that Disney+ show

if you haven't guessed by now it should be obvious that Ratatouille is my favorite Pixar Movie:lol:

Just saw it this morning... Pretty solid movie can't say how I would rank it with the other 3 but it was good... It had some funny moments... The two stuff animals were hilarious... The ending was kinda sad like end of an era...almost cried but didn't lol

anyone else laugh hella loud when those three action figures were like 'carlos is gonna get played with tonight!'

SPOILER

Loved the movie. I was 8 when the original came out. When Woody and Buzz say bye to eachother, it felt like I was saying goodbye to my childhood and youth almost. I was fighting back tears.

$118m Opening Weekend. Not a bad number, but some media outlets were wilding predicting $150-200m all the way till opening day. Had a feeling that was off :lol:

Estimates for this kept dropping everyday from Friday to today.

6 / 8

- Woody shows again why he's the most loyal OG. His actions/motivations make sense to his character and his send-off is perfect (helping the other carnival toys get their own kids).
- Animation was clearly the best out of all 4 films.
- I shed a tear when Woody/Buzz said bye -- no words needed to be spoken between them bc the long hug said everything.
- I thought this was the weakest story-wise out of all 4 films, but it was still good.
- The unicorn toy is a troll -- "Dad's going to jail" :lol:
- My mans Forky getting his mack on at the end :lol:

It’s was good
Not better than 3
Is rank em
Then 2
Yo but this is proof
Dudes will do whatever for the p
Woody was ready to risk it all
when she got put in that box
At the beginning
And at the end
Bo got that good good
Aye was there no animated short at the beginning of ur showing
Not having one threw me off
Also that animation at the beginning was wild
Looked real as hell

those key and peele stuffed animals had me dying

this one wasn’t as funny as 3 but it was enjoyable.

I gotta watch 3 again. haven’t seen it again since it was in theaters. I remember laughing a lot during toy story 3

Back
Top Bottom