E everysingletime gonna be all over this

Movie was trash
Straight cash grab
So now they half Native American :rolleyes
They need that lesseter dude back
Who stepped down
Cause last few animated films been just eh
:smh:

FROZEN 2 Breaks Records With $127 Million Domestic Opening, $350 Million Worldwide

Frozen 2 managed to top the predictions with a $127 million domestic opening.

Only behind Incredibles 2 and Finding Dory, those films having earned $182 million and $135 million respectively; Frozen 2 has had the third-best opening for an animated film in domestic box office history (via The Hollywood Reporter). The records don't stop there, however.

Venturing outside of the US, the animated sequel has grossed $223 million. Putting both the domestic and international amounts together; Frozen 2 has had a worldwide opening of $350 million. That's the largest global debut for an animated film ever.

Thus far, five Disney movies have made over $1 billion at the box office this year and Frozen 2 is set to be the sixth. We'll just have to wait and see whether Frozen 2 will be able to best The Lion King's $1.65 billion and become the highest-grossing animated film of all time — like its predecessor was.

‘Frozen 2’ becomes Disney’s sixth billion-dollar movie this year

“Frozen 2” became the sixth Disney film this year to rake in $1 billion at the box office as it pulled in another avalanche of cash over the weekend.

The smash-hit animated sequel hit the milestone with a $74.9 million weekend at box offices worldwide, according to Comscore data released Sunday. The flick has raked in $666 million internationally and about $366.5 million domestically since its release last month.

“Notably another holiday treat, ‘Frozen 2,’ now becomes Disney’s sixth 2019 release to cross the $1 billion mark at the worldwide box office,” Comscore senior media analyst Paul Dergarabedian said in a statement.

Disney’s other billion-dollar movies this year include “Aladdin,” “Toy Story 4,” “Captain Marvel,” “The Lion King” and “Avengers: Endgame,” which is the highest-grossing film of 2019 with nearly $2.8 billion in worldwide receipts, according to Box Office Mojo.

Disney has become the first studio ever to pull in $10 billion at the global box office in a year, blowing past its own record of $7.6 billion. It hit the mark even before the Dec. 20 release of “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker,” the highly anticipated next chapter in the classic sci-fi franchise.

I thought Frozen 2 was decent. Daughter loved it.d

Enjoyed Kristoff's ballad, but the story was ehh. I think I'm just tired of Frozen due to the fact there hasn't been a true break from the first film (short films, etc)

Onward was some damn mid

the ending had me in the feels a little but not enough to save it.

felt more like a dreamworks movie tbh. I wasn’t surprised that it’s from the same director as MonstersUniversity

Its seriously been a minute since I can remember I was fully invested in a Pixar movie just based on the trailers not named
Toy Story
Wall E
Monsters Inc
Up

I was honestly tearing up at certain times, as always, hoping they didn't reveal too much but even if they did
either outcome for this dude gonna wreck me.
I've always wanted an animated film with a black lead made with this quality so I can show kids(when I have them)
this is totally it

I'm not even checking for Onward

Yeah Onward seems like one I could wait on, but SOUL is one that'll bring me to a theater despite the current pandemic.

Its seriously been a minute since I can remember I was fully invested in a Pixar movie just based on the trailers not named
Toy Story
Wall E
Monsters Inc
Up

I was honestly tearing up at certain times, as always, hoping they didn't reveal too much but even if they did
either outcome for this dude gonna wreck me.
I've always wanted an animated film with a black lead made with this quality so I can show kids(when I have them)
this is totally it

I'm not even checking for Onward

The director, Pete Doctor, is one of the OGs of Pixar and my favorite creative from them. Soul won't miss :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom