Pixar Short Films Appreciation

The one from UP was
pimp.gif
also

THE ONE from UP is one of the BEST to me.. the cloud dude was getting worked hard and inthe end it had a good save to him.. def appreciated

Originally Posted by Vidasman

THE ONE from UP is one of the BEST to me.. the cloud dude was getting worked hard and in the end it had a good save to him.. def appreciated

I have the dvd with all of them on there.....on blu ray they are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONE from UP is one of the BEST to me.. the cloud dude was getting worked hard and in the end it had a good save to him.. def appreciated

just saw it yesterday w. my girl.. almost teared lmfao.

Presto is just fantastic - I've watched it tons of times. It's my favorite by far - but I haven't yet seen some of the ones posted above.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

The movie UP itself had me tearing up,, specially the part where the guyswifey passes.. sad movie but good.. I wish I had a dvd that was just full of the short stories in like a volume set from pixar, theyd make a killingfast

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

The movie UP itself had me tearing up,, specially the part where the guys wifey passes.. sad movie but good.. I wish I had a dvd that was just full of the short stories in like a volume set from pixar, theyd make a killing fast
my fav part is when the guy is flippin thru the "Adventure Book" and his wife's adventure was just being w. him.
frown.gif

"Great %+%+#+ Movie" -- Eddie Murphy Raw

Back
Top Bottom