&Pizza Promo: $3 Pizza When Bryce Harper Strikes Out (9/23-9/26) CODE: bhk748

upload_2019-9-23_22-13-51.png

https://andpizza.com/bryce-is-out

He struck out today (9/23) and the promo code's bhk441.

Appears to be universal so don't have to worry about getting your text in within 3 minutes. Think it expires at midnight, but can schedule an order up to a week out. Tried it a few minutes ago and it works. Got four more games in the Nats-Phillies series so there will be more opportunities for new codes.

&Pizza.PNG

Staged company photo, but shows the different kinds of toppings they offer. You can create your own unlimited topping pizza or choose one of their default ones. It's legit.
looks like them appetizer pizzas that be trash
at bj's

ive never tried &pizza even with locations being close to my last few work sites...is it worth the $?

for DC-based chains, Cava has always been my choice

ive never tried &pizza even with locations being close to my last few work sites...is it worth the $?

for DC-based chains, Cava has always been my choice
It's not too bad for $10. Was amazing for $2.65.

I've actually never been to Cava. There's a Baltimore based chain called Nalley Fresh that's right by my house that I think is probably pretty similar and I go there a ton.

Promo was awesome. Know some people who ended up getting 4-5 pizzas out of it. The one I had yesterday was great: chicken, bacon, BBQ sauce, tater tots, all kinds of peppers, etc.

Since we're posting pizza pics, here's one from earlier in the week:
&Pizza2.PNG

Back
Top Bottom