Place to find cheapest flights? Emergency help me out please

Death in the family this morning need to book a flight tomorrow from new york to sc can someone tell me about the cheapest flights and fill me in on any deals that will make it cheaper thanks in advance

Death in the family this morning need to book a flight tomorrow from new york to sc can someone tell me about the cheapest flights and fill me in on any deals that will make it cheaper thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

tell them you have a death in the family

Yeah cause thats going to work.
indifferent.gif

United air has one way ticket tomorrow for $167 going from newark to florence....

Not sure when you plan on returning but go to Kayak.com and search all NY airports to FLO.

United air has one way ticket tomorrow for $167 going from newark to florence....

Not sure when you plan on returning but go to Kayak.com and search all NY airports to FLO.

Na just looking for two tix going down i appreciate the help guys i really do this caught me not a good time financially so i need to find the lowest i can get

Na just looking for two tix going down i appreciate the help guys i really do this caught me not a good time financially so i need to find the lowest i can get

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

indifferent.gif
ACTUALLY........a few airlines have something where you call customer service and let them know, and they may be able to discount it up to 10%.
I dont remember what airline it was, but my cousin used this to fly from stl to florida about 2 years ago.   Of course, it may not be available anymore, but i couldnt tell you.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

indifferent.gif
ACTUALLY........a few airlines have something where you call customer service and let them know, and they may be able to discount it up to 10%.
I dont remember what airline it was, but my cousin used this to fly from stl to florida about 2 years ago.   Of course, it may not be available anymore, but i couldnt tell you.

Spirit airlines usually has pretty good deals for NY to SC flights. Check them out.

And with some companies calling customer service and explaining its for a death in the family does help with rates.

Spirit airlines usually has pretty good deals for NY to SC flights. Check them out.

And with some companies calling customer service and explaining its for a death in the family does help with rates.

^I really appreciate it man but thats unnecessary just if you know of a hookup or any deals i will b very thankful for that, but thanks for the help man god bless

edit jus noticed ur sig 2 very clever  

^I really appreciate it man but thats unnecessary just if you know of a hookup or any deals i will b very thankful for that, but thanks for the help man god bless

edit jus noticed ur sig 2 very clever  

No problem man. Where in SC are you going? A bunch of places came up...
edit: yea, hopefully both teams make it to the finals so I can get a shirt made

Back
Top Bottom