Places in CHARLESTON, SC to play Basketball?

Im looking for some places in the charleston area and surrounding to play basketball, with some competition, I played varsity 9-12th grade, Im far from a scrub, just looking for good bball pickup games. Just post here or PM me.

Hopefully I can find a Summer league around here as well. Im looking to bust some *** soon 
nthat.gif

I used to play in the mt pleasant men's league. Almost Every guy on my team played college ball and we had a guy fresh from an ankle injury overseas that got picked up again in China and missed our finals. Some elite competition and with very few scrub teams in the A league. I also played at a church rec open gym on James island off camp road with a lot of tourist industry folks during the day. Last I played outdoors in mt p next to a boys and girls club that had lighted courts. Very occasionally played downtown at the outdoor courts near the battery. Played at the college of charleston when i could get into the gym and get a good game. That's all that comes to mind at the moment. I was on a bunch of email lists that combined meant the opportunity to play daily but that was at least 3 years back.

Back
Top Bottom