=====PLAN - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - 2010 - DOWNLOAD======

happybirthdaysmall.jpg

MEGAUPLOAD - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3FWRLZI8

USERSHARE - http://usershare.net/8wzp4arycq5i

Leave any and all comments you may have.

Thanks for listening.

pimp.gif

I still bump your I Used to Love H.E.R., Ignorant %++* and Blue Magic remixes...and whatever happened to 3 The Hard Way?

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

pimp.gif

I still bump your I Used to Love H.E.R., Ignorant *#$# and Blue Magic remixes...and whatever happened to 3 The Hard Way?

That's love right there.

I'm not sure what happened to 3 The Hard Way. I still hope it'll come together someday, but I procrastinate too much.

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

pimp.gif

I still bump your I Used to Love H.E.R., Ignorant *#$# and Blue Magic remixes...and whatever happened to 3 The Hard Way?

That's love right there.

I'm not sure what happened to 3 The Hard Way. I still hope it'll come together someday, but I procrastinate too much.
i was thinkin about 3THW the other day... that still needs to happen...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

pimp.gif

That's love right there.

i was thinkin about 3THW the other day... that still needs to happen...

Let's do it...just need to get Flu on board.

pimp.gif

That's love right there.

Also your MVP Remix, Altered States,and that other joint with random remixes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

pimp.gif

That's love right there.

Also your MVP Remix, Altered States,and that other joint with random remixes
pimp.gif
American Dreamin' (PLAN remix)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.datpiff.com/embed/mixtape/md11880f/http://www.datpiff.com/embed/mixtape/md11880f/
Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Provided by DatPiff.com

I still listen to that Ignorant $+!$ remix. I honestly like that better than the original
laugh.gif

I'll d/l this as soon as I get to a cpu...

this needs to be on the first page ...

always flip b/t him, flu, and keenY as my fav producers on here

D/L ing now.

3 the hard way, I think it can happen...I just got a bunch more time on my hands...so... you know how that goes.

I think if we dropped the theme we had in mind and just went with anything that sounded good the work would come a lot easier.

^ Yeah man just put together like an 8 track EP or something...get the music out there and let it speak for itself

Damn Plan, 35 tracks!...went through a handful and there's definetly a lot of heaters on here.... I still remember that video game beat tape you dropped that was ill.

Yeah ya video game beat tape is always played since I use my iPod on random
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

35 beats is a lot but I now you keep em brief, I need to release something similar I OD with the 5 minute beats.
laugh.gif

I need to stop procrastinating.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by queensfinest2002

Yeah ya video game beat tape is always played since I use my iPod on random
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

35 beats is a lot but I now you keep em brief, I need to release something similar I OD with the 5 minute beats.
laugh.gif

I need to stop procrastinating.
frown.gif

I NEED THIS.

I really want a beat tape from all the OG NT beatmakers though...

Also, I've come to believe that a great deal of producers/beatmakers are procrastinators. I know I sure am
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom