Plan of Action With This Female*Pics included

Alright NT fam so theres this girl who I was sorta messing with the past few weeks, we only smashed twice because she was on the rag for sometime too. But basically whats happenin is this girl was diggin me for sure on some slight hook up we're talking type of tip. Shes a huge party girl by the way go's out like every monday religiously as well as thursdays and weekends and *%%%, she has fake #%**, shes about to be 22 i just turned 20 in decemeber and so far shes probably the finest chick ive hooked up with but yea just some background on her. Well she went to mardi gras a few weekends ago and while she was there shes all on some "come to mardi gras im horny" and stuff like that and when she got back she hit me like "yo come with me downtown for phat tuesday" and blah blah blah. So I went and she was bein kinda stand offish usually when we were at the bars she would be all over me and *%%% so I could tell the difference. But we get back to her crib and as we're about to get to business she goes to the kitchen to get some water and tells me that one of my fraternity brothers that was at mardi gras told her I was talkin *%%% about her saying she wasnt cool and chillin with her wasnt that fun some stupid %!# I never said in my life they were probably just tryna throw salt on my game so they could get with her.
But after she told me that it made sense why she was being how she was during the night and I tried to tell her it wasnt true but she was skeptical. She still let me smash only because she was really horny and I was pouncing on that ting but she wouldnt even let me finish her off she hopped off and was like "i dunno i cant let myself do it something feels weird about it" and it was cause of whatever old boy told her and she was kinda being like that about having sex at first too. So I kept telling her "dam this is wack cause youre just gonna stop fuggin with me as time goes on and stop kicking it with me and then we're gonna become friends which is stupid I dont wanna be friends with you" and she was agreeing like yea being friends would be dumb and that she wouldnt just stop hitting me up. Well I gave it time I saw her at the bars randomly last thursday and she was not feelin me at all, not talkin to me, taking her friends away from me, didnt even say peace and was hypin up all my homeboys around me like extra probably on purpose. So i texted her that weekend she didnt answer and I hit her with the text later that night like cmon shorty are you seriously still mad at me. 

She hit me back the next day on sunday like laughing about the first text i sent her and saying she wasnt mad at me just that she left her phone at home. So we text for a little bit she txts me back at like 2 in the morning sayin she was gettin blazed and I didnt text her back till like 7 pm the next day but she never answered. Then I hit her today we texted a little bit she said she was possibly goin out or stayin in gettin high and I was like i dunno what im doin and she never txted back. Heres where I fudged up I was daydrinking today so I was gone by like 5 or 6 o clock so I txted her again sayin if you stay in and want some company lemme know cause im not makin it out...nothin back though. So im tryna get it in with this chick again but she is not making it easy I gotta figure out a way back in and she aint the feenin type thats gonna hit me up I dont think so what do yall think I should do? Pics for yall too. Shes the one on the right in the second and third pics
r'%5Bik;j;1zuyp.jpg

2e32y;lihoihoh3.jpg

9a1fd5.jpg

Its 2:56am and you want me to read a block of text? Just came in for the pics.

Honestly, stop with the thirst homie. Cut her off and go out with chick that's prettier than her. If she sees you out, I guarantee you'll get a call/text from her asking about your situation. Stop being thirst tho, that's key.
Edit: We need cliffs next time bro.

Aite very true it is late im sure yall aint tryna read one big block of text i put it in paragraphs but yall gotta help me out fambs not just look at the pics LOL

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

Alright NT fam so theres this girl who I was sorta messing with the past few weeks, we only smashed twice because she was on the rag for sometime too. But basically whats happenin is this girl was diggin me for sure on some slight hook up we're talking type of tip. Shes a huge party girl by the way go's out like every monday religiously as well as thursdays and weekends and *%%%, she has fake #%**, shes about to be 22 i just turned 20 in decemeber and so far shes probably the finest chick ive hooked up with but yea just some background on her. Well she went to mardi gras a few weekends ago and while she was there shes all on some "come to mardi gras im horny" and stuff like that and when she got back she hit me like "yo come with me downtown for phat tuesday" and blah blah blah. So I went and she was bein kinda stand offish usually when we were at the bars she would be all over me and *%%% so I could tell the difference. But we get back to her crib and as we're about to get to business she goes to the kitchen to get some water and tells me that one of my fraternity brothers that was at mardi gras told her I was talkin *%%% about her saying she wasnt cool and chillin with her wasnt that fun some stupid %!# I never said in my life they were probably just tryna throw salt on my game so they could get with her.
But after she told me that it made sense why she was being how she was during the night and I tried to tell her it wasnt true but she was skeptical. She still let me smash only because she was really horny and I was pouncing on that ting but she wouldnt even let me finish her off she hopped off and was like "i dunno i cant let myself do it something feels weird about it" and it was cause of whatever old boy told her and she was kinda being like that about having sex at first too. So I kept telling her "dam this is wack cause youre just gonna stop fuggin with me as time goes on and stop kicking it with me and then we're gonna become friends which is stupid I dont wanna be friends with you" and she was agreeing like yea being friends would be dumb and that she wouldnt just stop hitting me up. Well I gave it time I saw her at the bars randomly last thursday and she was not feelin me at all, not talkin to me, taking her friends away from me, didnt even say peace and was hypin up all my homeboys around me like extra probably on purpose. So i texted her that weekend she didnt answer and I hit her with the text later that night like cmon shorty are you seriously still mad at me. 

She hit me back the next day on sunday like laughing about the first text i sent her and saying she wasnt mad at me just that she left her phone at home. So we text for a little bit she txts me back at like 2 in the morning sayin she was gettin blazed and I didnt text her back till like 7 pm the next day but she never answered. Then I hit her today we texted a little bit she said she was possibly goin out or stayin in gettin high and I was like i dunno what im doin and she never txted back. Heres where I fudged up I was daydrinking today so I was gone by like 5 or 6 o clock so I txted her again sayin if you stay in and want some company lemme know cause im not makin it out...nothin back though. So im tryna get it in with this chick again but she is not making it easy I gotta figure out a way back in and she aint the feenin type thats gonna hit me up I dont think so what do yall think I should do? Pics for yall too. Shes the one on the right in the second and third pics
r1zuyp.jpg

2e32yh3.jpg

9a1fd5.jpg
105463659-fd0b4ae5aab9674cb0fb8046d4c01fb1.4bfb3d30-full.gif

smash and dash

from the third pic u can definetly tell her elbows are way too pointy

Elbows too pointy, arms too long, fingers too small.

pass

you gotta give us cliffs man, this ain't english class.

this was one case of Too long Didn't read I saw the pictures and OP i wish you the best of luck in getting in the thang
Go get em fam
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I have a lot of friends that have dated "party girls" in the past, and the relationship ends within a few months. It is damn near impossible to trust one of those girls if you're looking for a real, monogamous relationship. There will be days where she gets too drunk and doesn't call you, times where she'll be talking to a guy that she is just friends with and someone will see and tell you they were "flirting" or hooking up or w/e crap they decide to make up. There will be other times where you'll wanna chill with her but she'll already have plans to party with her friends and you'll get pissed off. It's just a bad look overall. And if she is truly someone that doesn't deserve to be trusted, then she will most likely be getting piped out after the majority of the parties she attends

Edit: Decided to read the entire post and saw that she told you she left her phone at home?
laugh.gif
I'm not one to judge, but in 2012 where people have their phone in their hands like it's keeping them alive, I find it highly suspect that a chick would leave her house and get so far from the crib that she wouldn't realize her phone was home

Find another girl to get the sheets wet with if she has the nerve to make you chase her after she have up the P, backwards mentality...and you are gonna end up looking like her P got you in stranglehold

let her hit you up. Girls love attention and hate being ignored. I find myself texting first if im being ignored by someone..true story.

Back
Top Bottom