Plan of Action With This Female*Pics included

For whoever was talking about the leaving the phone at home its true ive come back with her from a night out and she left her phone at her place the entire time she stays doing that so its plausible that shes telling the truth on that one. For all yall that didnt read im not tryna wife cause I know I wouldnt trust her but Im tryna get in that P way more than only twice that %!%% is too nice B! But yea I guess maybe I should get a little less thirsty spring break is coming up in a week so ill be on my "You dont hafta callllll its okay hoeeeeee" steeze

You smashed already, give her as much attention as she gives you.

In other words, dead her.

She'll text you sooner or later & you'll be back in there wearin it out.

Originally Posted by iLLest

YO! This is what you're going to do. Don't text her for 2 days.

Then send her ONE text;

"You're right."

And that's IT. It doesn't mean +$#@ but that's the point. She's going to say, "ABOUT WHAT?" And you're not going to reply. Not for a day, or 2 days, but you're going to ignore her for a week. If she doesn't come CRAWLING back, dead her and move on to the next chick. She is NOT worth your time. If she does...You know what to do. Right now she's in control. And she's loving it. She feels like she can have you whenever she wants. The key is to make her WANT you not her feeling like you NEED her.

pimp.gif

Have fun!

iLLest!
this would work.

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

imma be honest....i didnt read a thing you just wrote. i just came in for the pics.
Yeah, a bit of a long read. Cliff notes would be appreciated.

-Saw the wall of text
-immediately scrolled to pics
-noticed no cliffs
-leaving this reply and then I'm abandoning thread

Good luck OP.

From reading your paragraphs, I'm still trying to figure your deal with this girl. Do you want to smash and be friends? Do you want her to just be your girl? Or do you just want to smash and smash and smash and smash?

I read the whole thing, finest chick you ever hooked up with OP? She below avg white girl. I'm not feelin her face, but eh to each their own.

what a weird thread. what do you want? sounds like your catching feelings for a skeezer. unless youre really asking for help on how to keep her as a FF. which i dont think is thread worthy at all. just go find another one. is this the only V youre getting right now? are they that hard to come by?

Honestly dude she doesn't even seem worth the effort, looks like the typical attention $$%%! who's sole purpose is to feed off of guys attention then just move onto the next... like others said just find another chick and chances are if she see's you out and about with another female the random texts will come.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

She looks like she has an annoying voice. I could just tell by the smile.
this.
with no reading, she seems like a party girl that is trying to have sex under the false pretenses of a relationship

this won't gel well with reality and she'll grow bored of it in 2 months tops

howamidoin?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

She looks like she has an annoying voice. I could just tell by the smile.
this.
with no reading, she seems like a party girl that is trying to have sex under the false pretenses of a relationship

this won't gel well with reality and she'll grow bored of it in 2 months tops

howamidoin?
This plus your frat bro was trying to hate on you to get the buns? Thats low, fambs.

Party girls are the worst to date, I seen too many dudes arguing with their chick at frat parties...it aint worth it, stop giving her attention

Originally Posted by iLLest

YO! This is what you're going to do. Don't text her for 2 days.

Then send her ONE text;

"You're right."

And that's IT. It doesn't mean +$#@ but that's the point. She's going to say, "ABOUT WHAT?" And you're not going to reply. Not for a day, or 2 days, but you're going to ignore her for a week. If she doesn't come CRAWLING back, dead her and move on to the next chick. She is NOT worth your time. If she does...You know what to do. Right now she's in control. And she's loving it. She feels like she can have you whenever she wants. The key is to make her WANT you not her feeling like you NEED her.

pimp.gif

Have fun!

iLLest!
This this this. Also like everyone else has said you don't want to put too much effort into this because she is a party girl and that relationship will forever be unstable.

This is how it may play out and I pray I'm wrong.

OP smashes a few more times

She ends up pregnant and says she wants to give up the party life. She has the baby and always fights with OP. She starts going out and doing the party thing again. They break up with constant back and forth.

She ends up pregnant again, wash and repeat

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

what a weird thread. what do you want? sounds like your catching feelings for a skeezer.

PRETTY MUCH

DONT SAVE HER..SHE DONT WANNA BE SAVED!!!

PROBABLY HAD SOMEBODY ELSE HITTING IT WHILE SHE WASNT "TEXING YOU BACK"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom