Plan of Action With This Female*Pics included

Originally Posted by iLLest

YO! This is what you're going to do. Don't text her for 2 days.

Then send her ONE text;

"You're right."

And that's IT. It doesn't mean +$#@ but that's the point. She's going to say, "ABOUT WHAT?" And you're not going to reply. Not for a day, or 2 days, but you're going to ignore her for a week. If she doesn't come CRAWLING back, dead her and move on to the next chick. She is NOT worth your time. If she does...You know what to do. Right now she's in control. And she's loving it. She feels like she can have you whenever she wants. The key is to make her WANT you not her feeling like you NEED her.

pimp.gif

Have fun!

iLLest!
Oh its a wrap now

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

what a weird thread. what do you want? sounds like your catching feelings for a skeezer. unless youre really asking for help on how to keep her as a FF. which i dont think is thread worthy at all. just go find another one. is this the only V youre getting right now? are they that hard to come by?

Stop textin her then she'll either text u out the blue one day allowing you to smang or she never talks to you again and you can go about your life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

She looks like she has an annoying voice. I could just tell by the smile.
laugh.gif
She looks a bit like this chick who gave me her number a couple weeks ago, ditto, annoying high pitched voice as well
roll.gif
 I knew it before she even started talking

Then send her ONE text;

"You're right."

And that's IT. It doesn't mean +$#@ but that's the point. She's going to say, "ABOUT WHAT?" And you're not going to reply. Not for a day, or 2 days, but you're going to ignore her for a week. If she doesn't come CRAWLING back, dead her and move on to the next chick. She is NOT worth your time. If she does...You know what to do. Right now she's in control. And she's loving it. She feels like she can have you whenever she wants. The key is to make her WANT you not her feeling like you NEED her.

pimp.gif

Have fun!

iLLest!
Do it. Keep us posted

laugh.gif
seriously great thread. Op you can't sweat a jump, period. you sound VERY thirst. fyi your "boy" that was hating hit before you, and might have been hating but she's tagging the team for attention/drama. The "you're right" thing may work but why bother? Find another chick and this skeezo will be back on your @#$&. By the time you find some new P you wont even care about this bird. And make sure you dead the friendship with that $@#&@ made c-blocker

Originally Posted by basedwindu

Then send her ONE text;

"You're right."

pimp.gif

Have fun!

iLLest!
Do it. Keep us posted

Good advice. This situation is all about pace, and you're running right on par with the pace that she's set.

Op, youre just convenient D. Play your part young buck..its college, you posed to slay as many birds as possible...treat these birds with zero respect (and yes, this chick is a straight bird)

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

tells me that one of my fraternity brothers that was at mardi gras told her I was talkin *%%% about her saying she wasnt cool and chillin with her wasnt that fun some stupid %!# I never said in my life they were probably just tryna throw salt on my game so they could get with her.

what kind of brother is this? 
indifferent.gif

drop your letters son, you're probable a TeKE anyways

Yall really think I should do what iLLest suggested? I guess since yall didnt read the way it ended off is with my drunk *+% texting her twice yesterday no response and yall said i was being thirst already so wouldnt texting her that just further the thirst level put forth by me?

Yall really think I should do what iLLest suggested? I guess since yall didnt read the way it ended off is with my drunk *+% texting her twice yesterday no response and yall said i was being thirst already so wouldnt texting her that just further the thirst level put forth by me?

STOP TEXTING HER. you look like a desperate loser. Go get drunk and slam a new chick. God you sound like a clinger

Yall really think I should do what iLLest suggested? I guess since yall didnt read the way it ended off is with my drunk !#% texting her twice yesterday no response and yall said i was being thirst already so wouldnt texting her that just further the thirst level put forth by me?

iLLest has the best advice. Go with it, but don't put hope she will comeback. Get another skezzer and move on.

Then send her ONE text;

"You're right."

pimp.gif

Have fun!

iLLest!
laugh.gif
 %$%!$%* genius. 

Back
Top Bottom