Planet Earth appreciation Vol You'll never see me in the jungle...

By far the best documentary series available... Planet Earth... And it's even better on HD DVD or Blu-ray...
Check this crazy stuff out...

And this is straight up
sick.gif

Yeah the bullet ants straight removed the sick one from the colony....

I remember being disgusted,but I kept watching cuz It was cool as hell....Planet Earth and Blue Planet are Piff
smokin.gif

It's like some wonderful kind of drug for your eyes. Equally visually stimulating as it is ground-breaking and informative. I'd say this should beshown to school children to promote environmental awareness and respect for the Earth.

Keep your eyes peeled for David Attenborough's last entry in the eight part Life series Life in Cold Blood... can't wait.

Originally Posted by KingLouisXIV

It's like some wonderful kind of drug for your eyes. Equally visually stimulating as it is ground-breaking and informative. I'd say this should be
shown to school children to promote environmental awareness and respect for the Earth.

Keep your eyes peeled for David Attenborough's last entry in the eight part Life series Life in Cold Blood... can't wait.
that's great on paper but in reality most kids think caring about the environment is "gay" or "lame" or "who cares"
smh.gif

bought the HD set for cheap when it came out and spent a whole shift at work watching them. the way the dolphins hydroplane to catch fish was some prettyaazing stuff

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

Originally Posted by KingLouisXIV

It's like some wonderful kind of drug for your eyes. Equally visually stimulating as it is ground-breaking and informative. I'd say this should be
shown to school children to promote environmental awareness and respect for the Earth.

that's great on paper but in reality most kids think caring about the environment is "gay" or "lame" or "who cares"
smh.gif
A sad fact. It's no secret that humans are far removed from the natural world that sustains us. Kids today have a serious case of Nature DefecitDisorder, and it is a serious undertaking to convince people of the worth of the natural environment. Although great catastrophe has been the default catalystfor spurring human activity, I'd rather we utilize education and exposure to the vitality of our planet to foster understanding, and consequently action.

yeah i own my copy on blu ray ..i loved it when it first aired ...even when i took my girl to the aquarium they had it there showing even went to that ...im abig fan of it

Ahhh yesss... Sundays last summer was Planet Earth at 7.. Sopranos at 9
pimp.gif

Watching it in HD was the most amazing nature film I ever saw. Especially the birds eye view camera angles of the herd migrations
eek.gif
eek.gif

Everything about this series was amazing.

Visually it was
eek.gif

And like others said, informative at the same time.

The fotage they have in that super-duper-uber slow-motion camera was nuts.

Back
Top Bottom