Planning a Bachelor Party... Best Man Requirements Etc...

We're herbs and chumps for thinking he should honor the commitment he made by committing to her? Dude had a lifetime before her to have a threesome and smash random women. **** outta here.

We're herbs and chumps for thinking he should honor the commitment he made by committing to her? Dude had a lifetime before her to have a threesome and smash random women. **** outta here.

Yes, very herbish .. should of went to the bachelorette party instead

Its supposed to be his last night as a free man. If he wants to have a 3some or smash a couple randies, that's 100% on him. The nerve of some of herbs is ridiculous. He has the rest of his marriage to be a loyal husband. I can't stand the nerve of some of you chumps.

End rant.

So with that logic, you're comfortable having your soon to be wife get a train ran on her because its her last night of freedom too huh?

NT summit? I got dibs on last!

Its supposed to be his last night as a free man. If he wants to have a 3some or smash a couple randies, that's 100% on him. The nerve of some of herbs is ridiculous. He has the rest of his marriage to be a loyal husband. I can't stand the nerve of some of you chumps.

End rant.

So with that logic, you're comfortable having your soon to be wife get a train ran on her because its her last night of freedom too huh?

NT summit? I got dibs on last!

:x :smh: :x :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :lol:

My point is/was. It's his decision and if that's your boy, you support that decision anyway you can.

this is kinda the point i was going for, without callin anyone here herbs or lames or whatever.

For me personally, I believe that everyone's relationship is personal. What they do and how they treat their girlfriend, fiance, wife, or whatever, is their business (within reason). My boys, the ones I go way back with 20+ (some of them 30) years, they know that about me. We all kind of abide by the same code. Aint none of us each other's mothers. We are all adults who can make our own decisions, and on the flipside, are responsible for the repurcussions of our decisions. I try never to force my buddies into doing anything they dont want to do.

If my buddy is adamant about starting off his marriage by having a 3some with some randoms in Vegas on his bachelor party. So be it. As best man, I'm gonna do what I can to deliver on that request. If he doesnt want any of that shenanigans then I will make damn sure no one tries to bring that around him.

Everyone and every relationship is different. My wife heard about everything that went down at my bachelor party. Was she happy about it? No, but we value honesty and open communication in our relationship and I didnt feel it was right lying to her about anyhing.

edit:

Sorry about the thread derail OP. Lets get back on topic.

Last edited:
Just got back from a bachelor party in Vegas. You are gonna spend way more than $1k by the sound of your trip.

You can expect to spend $300 per dude at the legit nightclubs - same goes for cabanas at EBC.

As far as the gift, I'm just about over wedding gifts. I feel like half the reason people get married is for the damn $20k in gifts.

Isn't putting together a sick bachelor party and having his back for life enough? I think anything more than something off the registry would be excessive.

Anyway, definitely stop by Sapphire's while you're in Vegas :evil:

Last edited:
^
I'm so mad I went to Sapphire's during lunchtime. Place was empty except for like 4-5 dancers working. Of course I got the drunkest dancer there who was a 6' foot crazy blonde. Was cool though, she took me on a tour of the vip rooms and I was walking on the walkway above he club. Place must be awesome when it's full.

Last edited:
^
I'm so mad I went to Sapphire's during lunchtime. Place was empty except for like 4-5 dancers working. Of course I got the drunkest dancer there who was a 6' foot crazy blonde. Was cool though, she took me on a tour of the vip rooms and I was walking on the walkway above he club. Place must be awesome when it's full.

man thats some dedication right there. I've always wanted to go to the strip club for the lunch special but havent pulled the trigger.

Yeah man no cheating let your boy go wild maybe let randoms be all over him but draw that line.

I've been to two bachelor parties and it was fun and uncomfortable *** hell man. Having nothing but sisters man :lol:

Also if your boy is into guns or cars do a lap in an exotic car or shoot some guns we were going to do that both times but got wasted every single time and never did it :lol:

Last edited:
Gifts at bachelor parties? I've been to seven (Vegas x2, Puerto Rico, Miami, Chicago, Dallas, Clearwater Beach) and not once did we do a gift. Comping the hotel room, strip club, strippers, night and day club, plus all food and drink costs is plenty. A gift for the bachelor is news to me.

I throw at least $100 per plate off the registry or a check. It goes up depending how close we are.

Oh, my only advice, don't create a very strict plan. Plan a couple things (like clubs, etc), but don't make everyone follow an itinerary. That **** is buns. Cats want to enjoy themselves too. Everyone doesn't have to do the same stuff.

Last edited:

man thats some dedication right there. I've always wanted to go to the strip club for the lunch special but havent pulled the trigger.

It was our friend's last day in Vegas so we wanted to have fun before he left. We got kinda bored at Sapphire so we hit up our favorite spot, Spearmint Rhino after. Place is always live. Saw an older guy eating a chicken salad with a dancer. Weird to see people actually eating food there. Our first day of vacation our flight arrived at 3am. We hit up Fatburger first then went to Rhino at 4am on a Monday morning.

Last edited:

It was our friend's last day in Vegas so we wanted to have fun before he left. We got kinda bored at Sapphire so we hit up our favorite spot, Spearmint Rhino after. Place is always live. Saw an older guy eating a chicken salad with a dancer. Weird to see people actually eating food there. Our first day of vacation our flight arrived at 3am. We hit up Fatburger first then went to Rhino at 4am on a Monday morning.

man my level of respect for you and your dedication just skyrocketed. I'm all about hitting the ground running when I get to Vegas , but damn thats next level ****. What flight gets in at 3am?

My last Vegas trip we rolled in around 2 and went hard. No sleep at all, smashing so loud the people next door opened their door to see the talent I had brought back lol.

Nah, I won't spend more than a grand since I have a ton of connects at the nightclubs.

man my level of respect for you and your dedication just skyrocketed. I'm all about hitting the ground running when I get to Vegas , but damn thats next level ****. What flight gets in at 3am?

This was a few years ago, we arrived probably more like between 1-2 am. Departure was at night and we had a long delay before takeoff. Plus the fight from NY is a few hours.

My friend goes to New Orleans every year and tells us how awesome it is. It'll definitely be considered as a destination when someone needs a bachelor party.

Last edited:
Exactly.

Groom is killing me with the actual invites... He hasn't put together a final list and we are... 3 1/2 months out. Feel like he needs to do it asap, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom