plat yezzy 2 legit check

Need help telling if the are legit. i know they have been worn.. View media item 156579 View media item 156580 View media item 156582 View media item 156584 View media item 156589
GALLERY]

fake for sure. notice how well embossed and raised the artwork is on the insole? On the real ones it is more flush with the insole and less visible than that. The scales dont look somewhat separated and cut out like real scales. they almost look like one big piece of material. Almost plastic like and shiny.The real scales have more of a matte leather looking finish. The soles color are more of a lighter translucent yellow/green than the darker gitd green on the authentics.

Yes the artwork on the insole is less raised up and definitive. Seems like it would be the opposite but no. When I get a minute I'll take some pics of mine to compare and show you if u want.

clearly those are fake you can tell at the font style for the size tag definitely different with usual nike size tag.

Font printing is complety wrong for everything also toebox looks a bit different no one else saw that?

Yes the toeboxes on fakes are almost always way off. Yes I noticed it and could have kept pointing more things out but I figured he got the point that they are obviously fake

fake. overall stitching is terrible, scales are way off, horus on insole is too embossed and the shoes lack 3M

the pair you just posted is legit. first pair you posted is fake
I just posted the last pair to show him how certain areas differed on the authentic pairs. The first pair was hookemhorns LC check, if that's what you are referring to.

No 3M Reflective material, straps doesn't show the upper part, it's gray on fakes and white on OG's, he doesn't show them clearly because they are fakes.

No 3M Reflective material, straps doesn't show the upper part, it's gray on fakes and white on OG's, he doesn't show them clearly because they are fakes.
He even mixed pictures of real plats because you can see one flashed pic with no 3M and another flashy pic with it (no sense)

Every picture that sneaker fiend posted is of a legit pair. probably HIS pair. you really have no clue what you're speaking on. lol

Back
Top Bottom