Platinum Griffey's at Sports Zone

Saw it on their fb. Heading to Wheaton now.

37438_416651599384_170120264384_4433948_266825_n.jpg

Sorry, these joints are hittin, I'm just cheap and want em on discount...

They did the grey white Orion blue joints in three colors and yaw still hated on em...

and FYI, these got black white and "platinum" (it looks like "pearl" IMO) which = 3 colors...

Eoh, ruxxx, MasHarm, yaw lunchin...

Juss sayinnnnn

Sorry, these joints are hittin, I'm just cheap and want em on discount...

They did the grey white Orion blue joints in three colors and yaw still hated on em...

and FYI, these got black white and "platinum" (it looks like "pearl" IMO) which = 3 colors...

Eoh, ruxxx, MasHarm, yaw lunchin...

Juss sayinnnnn

^
You just beasting.

laugh.gif

I need a "real" 3-color combo on all grifs.  No exceptions.  You stretching with the "white" in these, and even more mentioning the Orions, which we all know could have been done better using the same colors.

All the black/silver Nikes I own... These brand new don't rank higher than the FPI retros in my rotation...

^
You just beasting.

laugh.gif

I need a "real" 3-color combo on all grifs.  No exceptions.  You stretching with the "white" in these, and even more mentioning the Orions, which we all know could have been done better using the same colors.

All the black/silver Nikes I own... These brand new don't rank higher than the FPI retros in my rotation...

My bad def was lookin at this thread on my phone...
No white or pearl on these joints....
They just silver and black and u're right, they ok...
Similar to the silver black penny HOH joints that dropped a few weeks back...
I do agree that over time, people will be lookin for em though...

Orions def coulda been done better...
I know someone mentioned that they were gonna try and paint the grey leather white... Did anyone try this? I'm gonna cop these joints on the next 50 and I wanna try and see if I can paint that leather white...

My bad def was lookin at this thread on my phone...
No white or pearl on these joints....
They just silver and black and u're right, they ok...
Similar to the silver black penny HOH joints that dropped a few weeks back...
I do agree that over time, people will be lookin for em though...

Orions def coulda been done better...
I know someone mentioned that they were gonna try and paint the grey leather white... Did anyone try this? I'm gonna cop these joints on the next 50 and I wanna try and see if I can paint that leather white...

Back
Top Bottom