Play Off XIII's, anyone else trippin?

It seems like nobody ever brings this shoe up, and to me this is one of the sickest colorways of the XIII sereies, and one of the sickest models period.
Yet nobody ever bring's up the fact that JB hasn't brought it back, nor has it ever been rumored to drop. Anydody else feelin this? Plus the way JB
"chops and screws" up all OG colorways, all they'd have to do is take off that yellow circle they put around the jumpman on the tongue. Right?
Bring it back JB!

I'm all for them bringing it back, but it's not going to happen anytime soon. I definitely think that was the XIII that should have been in the CDPthough. It's a toss up between these and the flints as to which one is the best XIII.
pimp.gif

I love the OG XIIIs soo much nicer than the retros... The Playoffs will prob never be retroed you are right just like the Powder IXs, Charcoal IXs, indilgoXIVs etcetc...
otjivb.jpg

Im glad I got a them all!!
devil.gif
:evil:

^^ They all sic but the black n gold.

If i get heat over that statement its cuz you a hypocrite and only like OG colors, if they were black n the gold was hot pink you would like them too.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

If i get heat over that statement its cuz you a hypocrite and only like OG colors, if they were black n the gold was hot pink you would like them too.
smh.gif

Didn't know Chutney is gold
eyes.gif
. Every time I come into this forum,I'm reminded why I don't come in here.

Playoff XIIIs are my grails, I can't wait for JB to retro them (as long as they dont screw em up)

My OG pair here, my size, and funny thing is i wore em on tuesday lol

My grails!! I need a retro pair also to beat up and keep my og's clean. Playoff XIII's Jordan's last playoff shoe before he changed into the lastshot XIV's for final game had to get them lol. Hopefully other people can have a chance at getting them also.

Don't let ijapino see this
laugh.gif
. I love this CW, too, but it's not my favorite. Still, they are great.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

smh.gif

Didn't know Chutney is gold
eyes.gif
. Every time I come into this forum, I'm reminded why I don't come in here.

Either way, if Chutney was hot pink you would like em huh??

the chutneys are sick i dont know why you feel that way. But I get complemented when I wear them. ;p

Man those are so clean! Why is homey with the "slim shady" pic always hatin on OG colorways (freshmoney). It's obvious you weren't a Jordanhead
before the retro craze. Og colorways will alway's be hotter because they were exactly that, "ORIGINAL". Nobody knew what was comin back then,
there was no NikeTalk to give us a heads up. The 1st time you saw it was when MJ wore 'em or when they 1st dropped at your local footlocker.
Anyway I know there's SOME younsters out there that appreciate OG Jordans, but I guess you really gotta be OG to really appreciate original designs andcolorways.

Originally Posted by flight415

Man those are so clean! Why is homey with the "slim shady" pic always hatin on OG colorways (freshmoney). It's obvious you weren't a Jordan head
before the retro craze. Og colorways will alway's be hotter because they were exactly that, "ORIGINAL". Nobody knew what was comin back then,
there was no NikeTalk to give us a heads up. The 1st time you saw it was when MJ wore 'em or when they 1st dropped at your local footlocker.
Anyway I know there's SOME younsters out there that appreciate OG Jordans, but I guess you really gotta be OG to really appreciate original designs and colorways.

That was very well put. I gotta say, tho, that these black/white/red colorway are my LEAST favorite of the XIIIs. Favorite is the white/red, flints, thenwhite/black......none of the lows appeal to me, except the white ones and the Warriors colorway everyone talks about.

HOWEVER, this design and numbered Jordan is beautiful! The tiger paw, the tiger eye, the pattern of the shoe.....all very artistically put together. Idon't need, Van Goghs, Cezanne, 's, Warhol's , or Rembrandt's........just give me lovely OG Jordans and I'm happy.

The navy low 13s are the sickest ever and my XIII grail. I think the 13 as a whole just seem a bit too much (the mids) anyhow - bulky. The lows are just rightthough.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

smh.gif

Every time I come into this forum, I'm reminded why I don't come in here.

Word to that.....I have originals so I really dont care if they're retro'ed.

The Playoffs will prob never be retroed
Are you kidding? Gentry's going to squeeze the life out of the Retro cash cow until it's **** are like leather.

Back
Top Bottom