Play Off XIII's, anyone else trippin?

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

The navy low 13s are the sickest ever and my XIII grail. I think the 13 as a whole just seem a bit too much (the mids) anyhow - bulky. The lows are just right though.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Originally Posted by tpham211

Hot colorway, wouldn't cop to ball, only to ride. Never balled in the XIIIs. Any thoughts?

One of the best, if the best, Air Jordan to play ball in.

JR5

^^^Those aren't even the Playoff XIIIs this thread is about
laugh.gif
. These are...

I'm glad to see people agree, one more thing though when the XIII's 1st dropped I copped these and the french blue/flint's and as sick as the thefrench/flint's are I think the XIII's without the reflective netting on the side are WAY more comfertable than the one's with, right. What'syour thought's on that fellas? I think that soft leather on the side makes a big differance in comfort. Either way " Drop These JB ", bythemselves.

had them when they dropped same as my pops. my fav jordan the second best XIII is the forgotten low top black and blue.

the playoff 13's are bad ...They arent that much like they should be..which is good..so i can have a chance to buy them...Whoa

Originally Posted by beh235

Don't mean to nitpick, or rain on anyone's parade. But, these are NOT playoff XIII's. These are actually all star XIII's from 1998. Just to make sure, I looked at the All Star Game from 1998 in NYC on my DVR, and I looked at Mike's feet and he has this exact pair on. I think he only wore them for the all star game, and then he wore them heavy for the playoffs and then switched to the XIV's for the finals, but just to clarify, these are All Star XIII's. I just want y'all to be clear.

You are right but not 100% right. The first time Jordan wore those shoes was at the 1998 All-Star Game in New York. During the 1998 playoffs he wore themagain during home games. While during away games he wore the black/red ones. He wore the XIV only twice, that was during game 3 and 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals.The XIV have the highest winning percentage of any Jordan shoes, because he won both games while wearing them. Both games he wore the "last shot"colourway.

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

I love the playoff XIII so much. I wish they would retro them.

I hope we get our wish my first Air Js and I love for the playoff XIII and Concords XI to come back again so I can Retire from JB and say Hello
to Chucks and SBs

this new kid in my health class wore them the first day he came in last year...i dont think he even knew what they were and they were beaters but i had to givehim props regardless

Back
Top Bottom