Player You Hate The Most On Your Team

Or coach or whoever else is associated with the team may be named as well. For me its by far Andre Igoudala, Ive always hated him n now after watching him in this series I hate him even more smh. A close second would have to be McNabb when he played for the Eagles and even after he left us lol. So whos yours?

tim thomas on the bruins
laugh.gif

kevin youkilis on the red sox

I wouldn't say I hate him, but I get the most frustrated with DeAndre Jordan on the Clippers. We gave him starter money and he has the talent to be a very solid center in the league, but all too often he either looks lost out there or actually hurts the team.

Ron Artest on the Lakers
Everyone not named John Wall on the Wizards..
30t6p3b.gif

And I don't hate Romo, but.. Dammit... #+***$* Cowboys 
tired.gif

Hmm, I guess Lazar Hayward (Thunder) because I don't see why we bought him here. We only gave up a 2nd rd pick, but he never plays and when he does he sucks. I used to feel the same about Ivey then he had that game against the Spurs and got a minute here or there and at the least he can get the ball up the court without turning it over, is actually a well above average defender, and knocks down open corner 3. Only good thing Hayward does is throw himself lots of selp lob dunks in pregame and halftime layup lines.

Warriors- Andris Biedrins
Sharks- Patrick Marleau (for right now)
49ers- Kyle Williams? Honestly I don't hate anyone.

Darko, just cause I thought he might actually play good. But he'll be gone soon enough.

I'm going to bet every single Knicks fan will say Toney Douglas.

Fields has been pretty frustrating this season. At least Douglas lost his minutes when he started playing badly. I don't really hate anyone on the Knicks. Mike Bibby is gross to look at.. so probably him.

Honestly, long as ur on my team, its all love, and I wish u nothing but the best, but if u ever get traded, u may hear some contradictory feelings. With that said, %$## Luke Walton. %$## sasha vulavic too. 100

bulls - carlos boozer
yankees - a-rod
49ers - starting to really dislike crabtree

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Or coach or whoever else is associated with the team may be named as well. For me its by far Andre Igoudala, Ive always hated him n now after watching him in this series I hate him even more smh. A close second would have to be McNabb when he played for the Eagles and even after he left us lol. So whos yours?

Son the minute I saw this thread I said to myself "Andre $++@*!% Iguodala"
mad.gif
. I hate this dude so much. He's the most glorified Tony Allen/Trevor Ariza type player I've ever seen. He randomly thinks he's Kobe sometimes and starts taking ******ed $%# fadeaway jumpers. And he NEVER goes hard to the basket. Ever. Anytime he goes to the basket it's some stupid, out of control windmill layup. Sometimes I swear it's like he's fixing the game because I can't believe what I'm seeing this dude do out on the court. The minute the offense started being run through him on some point forward type !@@$ I knew tonight's game was a wrap, and that was in the 1st quarter. The whole rest of this series he's been pretty much the 5th or 6th scoring option. Tonight this guy goes 4 of $++@*!% 19 from the field. 4-19. As well as being 1-6 from 3 point range. I wanted to flip the table that I sat in front of the entire game tonight because of this guy. Pretty sure I can go on for hours about how much I despise everything about him. In a close out game against the #1 seed he couldn't have played any cooler, and he let Deng with one damn arm roast him. And Deng has been playing awful the whole series. Regardless of how this series plays out, I can't wait for the day he's traded from the Sixers (hopefully as soon as we possibly can this offseason).
As far as Bucs I gotta go with Kellen Winslow, Quincy Black, EJ Biggers and Roy Miller. They probably will only be with us for another year or two at the most thank god. Not really a fan of Blount's attitude last year but I think I can chalk some of that up to the entire team quitting on Raheem halfway through the year. Don't trust him at all as a #1 back so I'm glad we picked up Doug Martin.

Back
Top Bottom