Players That Have Changed Their In-Game Identity Over Their Careers?

Vince Carter comes to mind.  He used to drive the lane hard and DUNK back in his first 2-3 seasons.  Now he relies mostly on that fadeway jumpshot & 3.

Rodman...went from scoring 12 points a game to not wanting to shoot at all. Probably the most dominant rebounder of our time.

Rodman...went from scoring 12 points a game to not wanting to shoot at all. Probably the most dominant rebounder of our time.

Jason Williams 
tired.gif

09.tim-brown.jpg

People forget that Tim Brown used to run a 4.3 before he had that injury.

But he was able to transition into a hall of fame possession receiver.

09.tim-brown.jpg

People forget that Tim Brown used to run a 4.3 before he had that injury.

But he was able to transition into a hall of fame possession receiver.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Jason Williams 
tired.gif
Came To Post This.

Dude Got To Miami And Just Ran The Offense. No Flash, Stopped The Tricks/Excitement From The Kings...

Originally Posted by Wade187

Jason Williams 
tired.gif
Came To Post This.

Dude Got To Miami And Just Ran The Offense. No Flash, Stopped The Tricks/Excitement From The Kings...

Originally Posted by JDiddy

From being the star player on a team, to now, a role player.

Lebron James. 
grin.gif

IN GAME identity. Yes dudes a @%#%$, but get off his !%%#. He hasn't played a game yet, how have you seen a change in his in-game identity? You have secret hoop sessions with him?

Originally Posted by JDiddy

From being the star player on a team, to now, a role player.

Lebron James. 
grin.gif

IN GAME identity. Yes dudes a @%#%$, but get off his !%%#. He hasn't played a game yet, how have you seen a change in his in-game identity? You have secret hoop sessions with him?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I definitely remember Kwame's first summer league game and that fool crossing dudes over at the top of the key like a guard and getting to the cup.

I don't know #@* happened.

you got a vid of it ?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I definitely remember Kwame's first summer league game and that fool crossing dudes over at the top of the key like a guard and getting to the cup.

I don't know #@* happened.

you got a vid of it ?

Back
Top Bottom