Players you secretly wished were on your team......

fm1ki0.jpg

Add him to any team in the league, no chemistry issues, no complaining, just strict improvement.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by dland24

Stoneface me all you want. Try to tell yourself you wouldnt want him.

But for the past 10 years:

Barry Bonds>>>>>>>>the best player on your favorite team
As a Braves fan Hank Aaron > Barry Bonds and I don't care if Barry broke Hank's record already.

Steroids or not, are you trying to imply that Hank Aaron was a better baseball player than Barry Bonds?
I think he is
laugh.gif
. Personal hate aside, I dont see how people wouldnt want the most feared hitter in the history of baseball on their team.

Can't front, I'd be on the Manny and Big Papi bangwagon if we had em'.

I hate Josh Becket too much for him to be on my team.

At the end of the day I'll root for whoever is on my squad, the team is bigger then 1 player.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

how the hell can you hate devin hester?
indifferent.gif
That's what I'm saying... this is a thread about people you "secretly" wished were on your team, there is NO secret I'd want Devin Hester on the Niners. Hell, he'd be the #1 receiver on the team, too.

Hester>>>>life its self

glad hes on my team, and for the recieving part, look for him to possibly move to our #2 spot this year with us releasing Moose and Berrian's uncertainfuture.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man if we can get Bernard back and have him and Devin on the ends, that is some unBEARable speed.
pimp.gif

EDIT:
fm1ki0.jpg

Add him to any team in the league, no chemistry issues, no complaining, just strict improvement.
that is the TRUTH

every team should want him, he is becoming a nice all around player and has possibly the best work ethic i have ever seen. He just keeps getting better andbetter. He is 99% of the brigh spots on the Knicks, without him there would be absolutely 0 hope
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

As a Eagles fan. I wish we had a tough runner like Barber. I love Brook to death but Barber is a monster.

carlos-zambrano.jpg

With out Pitching staff, the Astros could use him.....or anyone really

adrian-peterson.jpg

Ryan Grant did us good this year, but Peterson would have made us even better...

hester_49ers_1.jpg

Everyone could use him

David Lee would fit well in the Jazz system. Him and Milsap would be nuts. i hate Ginobli, but his game is nice

CBB- Hansborough, Love
NBA, Rat Bastard, Dwhistle,
NFL- Brian Westbrook
MLB- Jeter
CFB- Tebow and Percy Muthalovin Harvin ( I really hate this guy)

People are misunderstanding this thread. SECRETLY wish were on your team. David Lee? Devin Hester? Adrian Peterson? Why would it be any secret you want them onyour team. Its supposed to be players you like but are supposed to hate.

The correct answers are Kobe Bryant, Barry Bonds and Terrell Owens. Thread Over.

Back
Top Bottom