Players you thought were thugs but aren't

nightruans:
WHY?!

That pic alone brings back exactly what I thought of him at Duke: pretty boy, douchbag who only ran his mouth because no one had checked him yet.

nightruans:
WHY?!

That pic alone brings back exactly what I thought of him at Duke: pretty boy, douchbag who only ran his mouth because no one had checked him yet.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

nightruans:
WHY?!

you're a wildcats fan though

nightruans:
WHY?!

you're a wildcats fan though

kevingarnettisouttogety.jpg
kevingarnettisouttogety.jpg

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I always figured this guy for a superthug in college. Like at any moment he was about to swing on someone. Reminded me of a sixth man for a Disney movie inner city high school team.

T1_0601_dudley.jpg
he went to high school 1/2 a block from where i lived.  i got to see some pretty fresh bball games back then
was he still at horizon when Jeff Withey was there? i remember seeing a couple of horizon games a few years ago because of Withey being a 7 footer

Withey was seveal years later.   games throughout that time were always crazy when  they played Parker.  he played with that one cat Marquis Carter.  Dude was $

oh, btw, if ur in town, peep out Hoover.  Angelo Chol is ballin

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I always figured this guy for a superthug in college. Like at any moment he was about to swing on someone. Reminded me of a sixth man for a Disney movie inner city high school team.

T1_0601_dudley.jpg
he went to high school 1/2 a block from where i lived.  i got to see some pretty fresh bball games back then
was he still at horizon when Jeff Withey was there? i remember seeing a couple of horizon games a few years ago because of Withey being a 7 footer

Withey was seveal years later.   games throughout that time were always crazy when  they played Parker.  he played with that one cat Marquis Carter.  Dude was $

oh, btw, if ur in town, peep out Hoover.  Angelo Chol is ballin

laugh.gif
at thinking dudley was hardbody

might as well add budinger jeremy tyler and jamelle horne to the list

laugh.gif
at thinking dudley was hardbody

might as well add budinger jeremy tyler and jamelle horne to the list

nightruans:
WHY?!

He couldn't be checked in college though. 

nightruans:
WHY?!

He couldn't be checked in college though. 

Back
Top Bottom