Playing new super Mario bro's wii unappreciation vol. y u keep taking my mushroom

Ok so it's day off I'm playing new super Mario bros wii with my kids they just rushing around the screen not tryna get extra coins taking all the mushrooms leaving me behind to die real talk I started getting hella mad lol. Took 1 1/2 hours to finish world 1

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

dang man. I can see how you got kids, you ain't got no periods.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Ovulation is the release of a female zygote from the female ovaries into the fallopian tubes, where this female zygote is hopefully fertilized by a male zygote. mestration occurs after ovulation. Therefore, if a female no longer has a period then her ability to ovulate is impaired as well leading to my point that she is unable to become pregnant. How can my good friend LaunchPad become pregnant if he no longer has periods. I believe then, my friend, that we have an anamoly on our hands.

Originally Posted by jusdre86

Ovulation is the release of a female zygote from the female ovaries into the fallopian tubes, where this female zygote is hopefully fertilized by a male zygote. mestration occurs after ovulation. Therefore, if a female no longer has a period then her ability to ovulate is impaired as well leading to my point that she is unable to become pregnant. How can my good friend LaunchPad become pregnant if he no longer has periods. I believe then, my friend, that we have an anamoly on our hands.

81a1651d007b9be4439965d65706b0400886b39d_r.gif

Game's pretty hilarious but it can suck playing with a bunch of jack **#%% when theyre better than you

Originally Posted by jusdre86

394-intredasting.png

Back
Top Bottom