Playoff Air Jordan XIII exact original release date? HELP!

Originally Posted by Fab1122

SlimK yea I remember the order I just was trying to find the exact date.
Gottabtheshoes-thats not correct because the white/blk/red dropped that halloween. They played boston on the road he wore them. 98 he debuted them in the ASG.
Marty-thanks for that suggestion I tried no dice. Thank you!
Teller yeah sneakerfiles and nicekicks were both incorrect.

Still no answer... LOL I even asked guys selling original pairs on ebay.

Thank you all for your input also! I appreciate all of you!

You know who may be able to help you is EASTBAY REP RAY (everytime you say his name he appears).  Maybe he can check their database or old catalogs.  Or atleast send him a PM.

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

November 1, 1997.

...which was a Saturday.

I want to say the same but I have an old Finish Line "SPIKE" mag showing the RD for the white/true red as Oct. 31.

EDIT:

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-black-true-red-white-6.JPG

The prod. date shown here is Nov. 1, 1997.  These def released in 98...

Doesnt that mean the production date was in between those two months? November (month 11) & January (month 1). Doesn't make sense since Jan would be 98. But I always thought that's what it was. Year-production months..

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

November 1, 1997.

...which was a Saturday.

I want to say the same but I have an old Finish Line "SPIKE" mag showing the RD for the white/true red as Oct. 31.

EDIT:

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-black-true-red-white-6.JPG

The prod. date shown here is Nov. 1, 1997.  These def released in 98...

Doesnt that mean the production date was in between those two months? November (month 11) & January (month 1). Doesn't make sense since Jan would be 98. But I always thought that's what it was. Year-production months..

I dont remember Jordans having firm release dates back then. I think they just released in a general tie release when the stores got them they sold them.

I dont remember Jordans having firm release dates back then. I think they just released in a general tie release when the stores got them they sold them.

Back
Top Bottom