Playstation plus 1 year sub for 14.39

Didn't want this good deal to get lost in the playstation thread, but Target has a misprint in their ad for this week and you can get 1 year playstation plus cards for 14.39.  Just grab an ad from customer service and tell whoever is working the registers in electronics that you want to price match the ad

Good looks OP.

Wish you would've posted this a few days early when I was in the States and at Target.
laugh.gif

Customer service tried to play my boy telling him they were "skeptical" lol.. They eventually gave in.

Ill hit up my local target as soon as i finish eating..

Thanks OP

what can u do wit plastation plus sub. u cant do without it? i thought it was all free

Niiiice, going straight to target after work! Are these stackable?
Supreme, I got you as long as target doesn't hassle me

does this apply only in Minneapolis? If so, I wouldn't mind if someone helped me get this card. 

Deal is not valid anymore. They posted a disclaimer. Stores will not honor the mistake.

PO

Originally Posted by Bay Area shoehead

best buy price matches...print out the add and bring it in..worked for me 
pimp.gif

MIND = BLOWN!
eek.gif

Will be trying this tomorrow.

PO

Went to 2 Targets but they already had the disclaimer posted.

Headed to a Best Buy to see if they would price match but they told me they couldn't because of the holidays/Black Friday/Cyber Monday
eyes.gif

Wait so target Walmart and bestbuy price match things that are on sale during a weekly ad? Like if a tv is on sale for 599 just for the week I can go somewhere else to price match it even though it's just a weekly sale?

Yeah they price match. Just have to have the print ad with you and it can't be a door buster or anything.

Back
Top Bottom